Found 21st Sep 2009
DO NOT, I mean DO NOT accept any messages from "psdeath666" or any images as it could be a virus.

1. Misc
  2. Watch
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Watch
17 Comments

Huh, Did you get one?

Abvance;6354179

Huh, Did you get one?

its him. 100% itk

Original Poster

Abvance;6354179

Huh, Did you get one?

Warned by my friends.

emhaslam;6354190

its him. 100% itk

Nope. What does itk mean?

This is all over gaming forums, avoid at all costs. Many thinks its come from some home brew developer on the 360 having a laugh and trying to cause conflict between fanboys of each system.

It totally crashes the system making it unplayable?

Original Poster

Met-Cast;6354262

It totally crashes the system making it unplayable?

Dunno, just stay away.:thumbsup:

I would like to know how its possible as it uses the unix framework, so virus isn't impossible but not as easy as say windows.

what they send you images of a virus ?

People need to stop believing everything they read on the internet.

It's as bad as those chain letters "you will die at 10pm if you don't forward this on to 50 friends"...no I won't, go away.

I cant believe you people fall for this rubbish.

rwm24;6354349

People need to stop believing everything they read on the internet.It's … People need to stop believing everything they read on the internet.It's as bad as those chain letters "you will die at 10pm if you don't forward this on to 50 friends"...no I won't, go away.

+1

im so confident, i'd happily open any message from anyone. ive done it before but nothing happened. was just some dodgy pron pic, but the message did nothing to my ps3 at all.

lol sooooo fake

Mikey_L64;6354380

I cant believe you people fall for this rubbish.

+10

Sheep go baaa

The PS3 CANNOT get viruses.

Hey, a new Urban Legend, n1!

Cheers, Des.

adrian96;6354207

Nope. What does itk mean?

itk = in the know

If you don't add psdeath666 to your friends list and 20 other friends have to then add him to their friend lists the whole world comes to an end and microsoft robots rise from the ashes and re-create us from DNA and make use their slaves and fuel. IT'S TROO!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?66
    2. Hi all does anyone have an idea for n what a good price for a sun room / ex…12
    3. Cannot upgrade to iOS 11.0.345
    4. Black Xbox One or Xbox One S44

See more discussions