Watch recommendations

Posted 8th Nov
Hi all,

Looking for a decent metal strap watch in the £100-300. Liked the Tissot PRC200 but not sure I wanna pay £400 for something to wear to work atm.

Thanks in advance!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
Have a look at Pulsar (Seiko) at 7 day shop or their eBay store. They have an analog / digital number at £44.99 that will save you a few quid as it's over £100 elsewhere and who's to know you haven't bought it elsewhere. Hang on for an eBay site wide promo to get one even cheaper. 'Pulsar Analogue & LCD Digital Watch with Stainless Steel Plated Bracelet PZ4003X' World clock, alarm and water proof to 100m.
Edited by: "yorkie12" 8th Nov
Have a look at the Seiko SARB033. You can buy it for less than £300 from Higuchi (a highly reputable Japanese dealer):

higuchi-inc.com/eng…sh/
DistortedVision09/11/2019 02:01

Have a look at the Seiko SARB033. You can buy it for less than £300 from …Have a look at the Seiko SARB033. You can buy it for less than £300 from Higuchi (a highly reputable Japanese dealer):http://www.higuchi-inc.com/english/

Nice looking watch! I think I’d want something a little cheaper though. For that price I’d probably pay the extra for the tissot
Personally I’d get something like a second hand tag heaur you can pick them up around £300 second hand and that way your getting a watch worth the money, the second you walk out the shop with a £300 watch it’s worth £100.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants