Watch Seinfeld for free on All 4

Posted 19th Apr
Seinfeld is one of my all time favourite sitcoms and I was annoyed when it was taken off of Amazon Prime.

channel4.com/pro…eld

I've just discovered that they are still available on my fire TV through the All 4 app. All 4 is free to sign up to and you can watch it without subscription on many devices.
Enjoy
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
No disrespect, but how is this a DEAL? Would this have been better placed in the DISCUSSION section of HUKD's?
These pretzels are making me thirsty
Straycat196719/04/2020 23:10

No disrespect, but how is this a DEAL? Would this have been better placed …No disrespect, but how is this a DEAL? Would this have been better placed in the DISCUSSION section of HUKD's?

I felt that as All 4 doesn’t require a monthly fee it deserved a deal post. I also knew that a lot of people (like me) missed it on Amazon Prime and not everyone goes to the discussion pages, I don’t normally.

it may also help people in lockdown with a new show to watch? I notice Indiana Jones got a deal post on here the other week when it was BBC iPlayer.

if you don’t like it being posted as deal, I respect that, just scroll on to the next one.
Edited by: "thearbiter65" 19th Apr
Best sitcom ever!
18 Comments
Is it original format or a dodgey pan and scan conversion to widescreen?
JoeLennox19/04/2020 23:00

Hopefully it's HD, but would also like to know .

Amazon had it for HD but it's gone off there now
Best sitcom ever!
Love Seinfeld but Curb's the best now
No disrespect, but how is this a DEAL? Would this have been better placed in the DISCUSSION section of HUKD's?
One of the greats. 😁
Straycat196719/04/2020 23:10

No disrespect, but how is this a DEAL? Would this have been better placed …No disrespect, but how is this a DEAL? Would this have been better placed in the DISCUSSION section of HUKD's?

I felt that as All 4 doesn’t require a monthly fee it deserved a deal post. I also knew that a lot of people (like me) missed it on Amazon Prime and not everyone goes to the discussion pages, I don’t normally.

it may also help people in lockdown with a new show to watch? I notice Indiana Jones got a deal post on here the other week when it was BBC iPlayer.

if you don’t like it being posted as deal, I respect that, just scroll on to the next one.
Edited by: "thearbiter65" 19th Apr
JoeLennox19/04/2020 23:00

hasj219/04/2020 23:04

Hopefully it's HD, but would also like to know .Amazon had it for HD but …Hopefully it's HD, but would also like to know .Amazon had it for HD but it's gone off there now

Just checked the first episode. Its highly compressed SD video cropped to widescreen
The sea was angry that day my friends
Been on All4 for donkeys.
prittsticks19/04/2020 23:25

Just checked the first episode. Its highly compressed SD video cropped to …Just checked the first episode. Its highly compressed SD video cropped to widescreen

Have a look at the later seasons and see what you think. I’ve just selected a season 7 episode and quality looks as good as Amazon did.

The first episode looked dodgy on prime too.
These pretzels are making me thirsty
The sea was angry that day my friends
Bet Netflix is a bit peeved at this.. They lose The Big Bang Theory next year and they are replacing it with Seinfeld.. at least no ads with them.
Handy to know and I shall watch it.
Not a deal though.
HUKD keeps getting worse and worse.
Why is a TV show being posted as a deal?
Let me guess, next it's going to be Pewdiepie's latest YouTube upload being posted on here.
K0YS20/04/2020 00:22

HUKD keeps getting worse and worse.Why is a TV show being posted as a …HUKD keeps getting worse and worse.Why is a TV show being posted as a deal?Let me guess, next it's going to be Pewdiepie's latest YouTube upload being posted on here.

I hope not or that's the nail in the coffin for HUKD
Serenity now!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions