Watch sky movies HD on anytime without HD subscription!

11 replies
Found 24th May 2011
I do not pay £10 a month for HD however I can watch HD movies on anytime+. Has it always been like this or am I telling people something they already knew ha!
Either way I am very happy, I am just wondering why pay the £10 for HD subscription just to watch sport ????

11 Comments

yep i do this on my second box intead of paying 10 quid extra

MarzBarz

yep i do this on my second box intead of paying 10 quid extra

We pay £75 a month to sky which is just ridiculous. When we get back from holiday I am going to cut a load of their stuff as not worth that

Anytime gives you about 3 movies.

Actual Sky HD gives you a lot more choice (can't be bothered to check the exact amount as your point is meaningless)

Also, it's only £10 extra. Pretty cheap for you to watch Jeremy Kyle in glorious high def.

Original Poster

hmm anytime+ gives me over 100 HD movies and BBC and ITV HD are free anyway without subscription

bossyboots

We pay £75 a month to sky which is just ridiculous. When we get back from … We pay £75 a month to sky which is just ridiculous. When we get back from holiday I am going to cut a load of their stuff as not worth that

I cut the sports over the summer and pick it back up when the footie season starts again

Pay £75 incl multiroom and hd

That anytime plus do you HAVE to have sky broadband or can you have an net to get it ??
Edited by: "dandoc2" 25th May 2011

Banned

Has to be sky broadband, unlimited is recommended. I thought it stopped me downloading the sky movies, they've given me a new box not subscribed to Sky HD will check when I get home from work.

Banned

you guys pay £900 a year to watch sky?? that's crazy.

could you by any chance tell me where i could find sky hd with all the movies antime. i know were antime is but cant find anytime hd. i do subscribe to sky on hd too. and mine for all sky inc movies. hd and sports is 26 a month

Banned

okay just tried this OP you forgot to mention you need a sky movies subscription

to mitseymoo if you have a sky movies subscription if you navigate to all Channels then sky movies it lists all the movies, every so often there is a HD movie I'm guessing this is what the OP is on about. Lucky devils

Remember not all sky boxes can get anytime + , you need to be on sky broadband unlimited, not the sky broadband unlimited connect, as there is a difference as there was a restructure of the bb packages.

philmitchell

Remember not all sky boxes can get anytime + , you need to be on sky … Remember not all sky boxes can get anytime + , you need to be on sky broadband unlimited, not the sky broadband unlimited connect, as there is a difference as there was a restructure of the bb packages.

im not on broadband sky
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47382
    2. Win free gin for a year88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414

See more discussions