Watch storage/display boxes

Posted 26th Oct
I've been looking for a box for my slowly growing watch collection, something like the one in the link below. Problems is aside from a handful of stupidly expensive cases, each compartment in all the cases I've seen is around 45mm, so too small to comfortably fit a lot of large divers/chronos. Has anyone found cases similar to this with bigger compartments, something like 55-60mm?

amazon.co.uk/S%C…BGI
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
I have a similar one to that link you posted but space for only 6. Issue was the large divers would come into contact. Only pain are the autos having to wind them every few days.
googley226/10/2019 20:26

Try this …Try this one:https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEATHERSMITH-OF-LONDON-GENUINE-BLACK-LEATHER-10-WATCH-DISPLAY-CASE-STORAGE-BOX/381835686509?epid=2069970585&hash=item58e72e326d:g:IMwAAOSwPbddlGJm

Thanks, I'd searched for 55mm boxes on ebay, didn't occur to me to search for 5.5cm too Not sure about the purple but's it's one to consider if I don't see anything else.

Sammy8626/10/2019 21:07

I have a similar one to that link you posted but space for only 6. Issue …I have a similar one to that link you posted but space for only 6. Issue was the large divers would come into contact. Only pain are the autos having to wind them every few days.

From reading amazon review that looks like the problem with most boxes tbh.
spoo26/10/2019 21:16

Thanks, I'd searched for 55mm boxes on ebay, didn't occur to me to search …Thanks, I'd searched for 55mm boxes on ebay, didn't occur to me to search for 5.5cm too Not sure about the purple but's it's one to consider if I don't see anything else.From reading amazon review that looks like the problem with most boxes tbh.

I would probably get a large case to account for future purchases & give you space between the watches. I quickly needed to double the case size.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants