Watch the World Cup in UHD on your PS4 Pro

LocalFound 19th Jun
Not a deal as such, but a heads up.
Iplayer v2 is available on the PS4 Pro, allowing those without a suitable TV, but with a 4k Projector or a non-4k iplayer TV, for example, to watch the World Cup in UHD (and Dolby Atmos).
Community Updates
5 Comments
Thanks for posting @FunkiestMonkey i've moved this over to misc.
Unfortunately the stream runs about 3-4 minutes late to live scheduling and is subject to a demand cap, I recommend starting the stream before match play and turning off all contact to the outside world. Will be nice to access on-demand content in UHD though!
CelestialLegend2 m ago

Unfortunately the stream runs about 3-4 minutes late to live scheduling …Unfortunately the stream runs about 3-4 minutes late to live scheduling and is subject to a demand cap, I recommend starting the stream before match play and turning off all contact to the outside world. Will be nice to access on-demand content in UHD though!

Thanks. Good info. Must clarify, same applies to all streaming methods not just PS4 Pro
Edited by: "FunkiestMonkey" 19th Jun
anyone else find the connection is crap? i have good internet but it was buffering
Creatish59 m ago

anyone else find the connection is crap? i have good internet but it was …anyone else find the connection is crap? i have good internet but it was buffering

Yes see report on What Hi-fi website
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants