Groups

Watch This 100 Times You Will Still Laugh

Something to brighten up the crappy weather... totally inappropriate - but you can't not help but laugh!!

youtube.com/wat…R=1

14 Comments

Nah not funny. Whats he laughing at :?

Original Poster

he's laughing at that guy's voice.....

It's from a sketch show and staged, when you look at it from that point it's not remotely funny.

greg_68;6877025

It's from a sketch show and staged, when you look at it from that point … It's from a sketch show and staged, when you look at it from that point it's not remotely funny.

Yeah thats what i thought, thats 3mins of my life I willnever get back :roll:

his voice

Original Poster

is it? that's lame... got it thru a work forward....
    still, it made me laugh...

i found it funny

I cant get on youtube cos its blocked on the school computer but i know what this is by the comments. This is staged and not real, it was for a TV show, still funny though...

Ambdon;6876950

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A4ENwFVjL0&NR=1

borolad94;6877203

I cant get on youtube cos its blocked on the school computer but i know … I cant get on youtube cos its blocked on the school computer but i know what this is by the comments. This is staged and not real, it was for a TV show, still funny though...

Was not aware hotdeals was part of the national curriculum!!!

borolad94;6877203

I cant get on youtube cos its blocked on the school computer but i know … I cant get on youtube cos its blocked on the school computer but i know what this is by the comments. This is staged and not real, it was for a TV show, still funny though...

frollickingfrill;6877279

Was not aware hotdeals was part of the national curriculum!!!

http://www.ffosg.com/images/motivators/busted.jpg

I was Lol'ing !!

Not remotely funny on any level.

Syzable;6877315

Lulu'sMammy;6879644

I was Lol'ing !!

Big mother is watching you :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      4. word association Game74044544

See more discussions