Groups

Watch this, its funny (honest!)

Funny video for anyone who missed it on Rudetube tonight, i thought it was hilarious...

15 Comments

Dumbass

Original Poster

lol!!!

Yuck, he washed his hands in a pissbuck?

Crazy.
    Must have been on something or struck dumb by the camera and presenter.

I didnt find it funny. Mainly because i didnt understand one word they said.

Banned

It wasn't as funny as the Safety at work video, lol

Stelious

It wasn't as funny as the Safety at work video, lol

link!!

OP that was funny - what an idiot as you would imagine he has used many a pee pot like that in the past so why he didnt know is just soooooooooo weird X)

awww man that was gross. Guy must be colourblind if he thought that was clear water!!

Original Poster

Hash112

I didnt find it funny. Mainly because i didnt understand one word they … I didnt find it funny. Mainly because i didnt understand one word they said.

The guy washing his hands speaks English though?

drugs r bad mkay

That was funny, I thought he was going to take the blue urinal blocks at first..but then he starts washing his hands lol. The no1 clip on rude tube tonight was very well done, the 'bedroom intruder song' it was the first time i have seen that clip and is worth a look if you have'nt seen it.

Watch this news report first

Then watch this

no1john

That was funny, I thought he was going to take the blue urinal blocks at … That was funny, I thought he was going to take the blue urinal blocks at first..but then he starts washing his hands lol. The no1 clip on rude tube tonight was very well done, the 'bedroom intruder song' it was the first time i have seen that clip and is worth a look if you have'nt seen it.Watch this news report firstThen watch this

he's rapin everybody!

no1john

That was funny, I thought he was going to take the blue urinal blocks at … That was funny, I thought he was going to take the blue urinal blocks at first..but then he starts washing his hands lol. The no1 clip on rude tube tonight was very well done, the 'bedroom intruder song' it was the first time i have seen that clip and is worth a look if you have'nt seen it.Watch this news report firstThen watch this

loool and cant believe that second video has had more that 63 MILLION HITS!!

no one i have spoken to has ever seen it untill tonight lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad news about Barcelona24111
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764166
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?27122
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213616

See more discussions