Refreshed 7th May 2020 (Posted 6th May 2020)Posted 6th May 2020
Honestly, I'd love nothing more here than to be able to say 'Join Us as We Look into the Future of Xbox', but sadly that's Microsoft's tagline for Xbox Series X' gameplay reveal, so I'm having to revert back slightly and rolling with 'Watch & win with hotukdeals'

Let us all get together and watch the upcoming showcase together that kicks off THIS THURSDAY at 4pm, and whilst we're at it, let's win some prizes (well you, not me - I'm not allowed )

3457609.jpg
Here's the plan - at 4pm on Thursday the hotukdeals gaming Facebook page will be broadcasting the First Look Xbox Series X Gameplay showcase, and we're going to throw together a little Watch Party and enjoy it together.

We've got 4 x £25 Xbox gift cards to give away that will be exclusive to the Facebook page comments section, and 5 x £10 gift cards to hand out here. To be in with a chance of winning one of these gift cards, just join in the fun and get your opinion heard below.

[hotukdeals gaming]

To note:

• Only comments placed after 4pm on Thursday will be eligible for the £25 gift cards on hotukdeals.com
  • A random generator will be used to dictate the five winners on the forums (for example page number generated then comment number 1-40).
  • 4 winners will be chosen at random on Facebook.
  • A Facebook Watch broadcast will be activated from 4pm on the 7th May. All comments made will be eligible to win. 5 winners will be chosen at random.
  • In the case of unforeseen circumstances and the Facebook Watch doesn't broadcast as intended, the showcase will broadcast from this thread via a YouTube URL. All other competition rules will still apply.
  • Only one gift card per member can be won.
  • hotukdeals reserves the right to re-pick a winner, or forfeit the prize if winners fail to contact within 7 days of competition closing.
  • 'Watch & win with hotukdeals' is in no way affiliated, or endorsed by Facebook or the Microsoft Corporation.

Right, now the boring stuff is out of the way (the rules, not the comp) who's excited for the showcase? I know I am. Let me know in the comments section below what you're hoping to see
Community Updates
Misc
Discussions

413 Comments