Found 21st Jan
Can anyone recommend a decent watch winder and a good price?
I've had a look at loads but would appreciate your comments/reviews on any that you have.

1. Ask
  2. Watch
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Watch
12 Comments

if you pay my bus fair and buy me a mcdonalds i will come round and wind it for you for a tenner

Wolf winder off amazon about £100.

It takes AA batteries so no need for a socket.

It doesnt have a number of turns and direction schedule that some winders have.

Original Poster

Hahahahahahaha ok might be a bit off putting if your sat in the corner of my bedroom tho!!

Original Poster

trott3r

Wolf winder off amazon about £100.It takes AA batteries so no need for a … Wolf winder off amazon about £100.It takes AA batteries so no need for a socket.It doesnt have a number of turns and direction schedule that some winders have.

do you have this winder? how noisy is it? I'm guessing that it just runs constantly?

Sherlock

do you have this winder? how noisy is it? I'm guessing that it just runs … do you have this winder? how noisy is it? I'm guessing that it just runs constantly?

Yes it's quiet and in my bedroom.
They turn for s while and rest

Save yourself £100 use a finger and thumb

I've never heard about this are u just winding me up.

Loads on Aliexpress, there's one for £30 with ~80 sold and 4.9 out of 5 stars. Mains or battery powered, also some that can do two at a time and have a rest function, so some time moving, some time static etc.

Sort by orders and look at which have sold the most.

aliexpress.com/af/…087
Edited by: "dcx_badass" 21st Jan

Original Poster

have you got one of these? what's the website like? not used aliexpress before.

Sherlock

have you got one of these? what's the website like? not used aliexpress … have you got one of these? what's the website like? not used aliexpress before.

​Aliexpress is pretty much a Chinese Ebay. Like ebay can be hit and miss and you will have usually long shipping times, though you will find cheaper items on there.

Sherlock

have you got one of these? what's the website like? not used aliexpress … have you got one of these? what's the website like? not used aliexpress before.

I've never used one (but the reviews look good). I have however made hundreds of orders and spent thousands of pounds on aliexpress and never really had an issue, or when I have (fake memory card) their support have sorted it. As mentioned it's like ebay so just use a seller/item with decent reviews and you should be fine.

Sort by 'Orders' not the default best match to see which have sold the most, that's generally a good place to start.
Edited by: "dcx_badass" 21st Jan

Original Poster

cheers for that I'll have a look
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Switch from BT to BT same property different person634
    2. Anyone visiting centre parc longleat between 27th-30th22
    3. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…55
    4. Best place to buy a domain22

See more discussions