watches2u.com - Anyone used them before?

Found 30th Oct 2017
Hi all.

Looking to purchase a watch for my wife as a Christmas present. Its listed as £199 on Michael Kors website but nearly half the price on this site.

Just wondering if anyone has used them before, are they selling genuine watches? Puzzled how they can sell at nearly half the price?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
8.9 rating on trustpilot.
Never used them before, but just seen 2 out of 5 rating on Reviews.co.uk
and after looking through many threads there is no definitive answer to are they fakes or not (except by watches2u)
They say they've got good rapport with many brands and that's the reason why they can sell them heavily discount, but I don't believe that otherwise all the major retailers would also get heavy discounts on the price as they too are buying in bulk
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 30th Oct 2017
deleted1597344
I’m pretty sure I’ve used these in the past and never had an issue. To be on the safe side you could always contact the manufacturer and ask them if they have a way to verify the watches on sale at this retailer are genuine.
Hi Vannquish,

We are official stockists of all our brands and source all our products directly from manufacturers to ensure 100% authenticity. Any purchase made from us will carry a full manufacturers warranty and arrive at your doorstep with all original official packaging and documents, just as if you had purchased from a high street store.

Kind regards,
Watches2U
Watches2U31st Oct

Hi Vannquish,We are official stockists of all our brands and source all …Hi Vannquish,We are official stockists of all our brands and source all our products directly from manufacturers to ensure 100% authenticity. Any purchase made from us will carry a full manufacturers warranty and arrive at your doorstep with all original official packaging and documents, just as if you had purchased from a high street store.Kind regards,Watches2U

Thank you for your reply. Just gone to order via your website and the watch is now OOS! Ill keep an eye on the stock and order later this month.

Thanks again for taking the time to respond.
I bought a watch from here a couple of years ago and as far as I can tell it is genuine.
Edited by: "fm1166" 24th Aug
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants