watchin district 9 now and

am shocked this was popular!! its so boring!!

16 Comments

keep with it, just this minute finished watching it & found the start very slow & boring, but in the end i actualy enjoyed it, very different from the normal run of alien films.

I really enjoyed it too, not your typical Hollywood trite

Yeah it's actually just an average movie. nothing amazing, just a bit overhyped.

Banned

Hugely flawed but it does get better. The story is odd the try to make you feel sorry for the guy but he is extremely selfish. With that you'll look at the film entirely differently. Very overated, a mediocre film at best

]118th best film ever !?

why are you at your computer whilst watching a film? surely you sit down, watch it and pay attention...

but I thought it was an ok film, and every time he says F...ing he sounds like a scouser haha

Really enjoyed it unlike that drivel Paranormal Activity...

numptyj;8390328

and every time he says F...ing he sounds like a scouser haha

i thought exactly the same,lol.

Original Poster

numptyj;8390328

why are you at your computer whilst watching a film? surely you sit down, … why are you at your computer whilst watching a film? surely you sit down, watch it and pay attention...but I thought it was an ok film, and every time he says F...ing he sounds like a scouser haha

the laptops next to me, been watching for a 1hr and 15 and still not interested! thankfully gotta turn it off to watch the pam anderson roast on ch4 in a mintute:-D

same here crap film

ei8hty5ive;8390333

Really enjoyed it unlike that drivel Paranormal Activity...

i was hoping so much from this film but it didnt deliver, same goes for The Fourth Kind !

I loved it, although the action at the end was a bit over the top considering the rest of the movie.

I thought it was quite good!

the beginning 30mins is boring but stick with it

Original Poster

just finished it, apart from the awesome cgi it was boring as hell

dandoc2;8390955

the beginning 30mins is boring but stick with it

exactly what i thought.

peterjmay;8391073

just finished it, apart from the awesome cgi it was boring as hell

really, It surprised me somewhat as it didnt grab my attention straight away, i thought a snooze was coming on, but it kept me awake.

its like marmite you either love it or hate it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763974
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087
    3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941301
    4. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders67

See more discussions