Found 10th Jul 2009
Does anyone know of a way to watch US stuff even though it says it isn't available in our country? Trying to watch something on MTV.COM

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

You need to find a site to use as a proxy, I used one for watching content on the American Youtube. I'll have a look and see if I can find it again

us based ip address if you are doing it regularly....I used to have Uk one when I lived abroard

I usually find when i get that warning I do another search and it comes up from some other source.

Sorry I can't be more helpful x x

I think Hotspot Shield should work. It used to work for Hulu (similar to the iPlayer, but has since been stopped). Basically it gives you a US ip address

]Link

kewldeals;5714668

I think Hotspot Shield should work. It used to work for Hulu (similar to … I think Hotspot Shield should work. It used to work for Hulu (similar to the iPlayer, but has since been stopped). Basically it gives you a US ip address]Link

nice one thanks

unblocksite.us seems to show content from their site for me

Banned

I use [url]www.proxybonanza.com[/url] and proxifier is needed for hulu.

you need a us proxy address I've tried it loads of times and never had no luck i tried hotspot and that didn't work you are best to try other sites but Hulu is suppose to be coming out in the UK which will allow us access they where in talks with the big U.S networks and where close.

Two words newsgroups or torrent sites its on them minutes after it airs i watch all my shows now from the States I'm a season in front on all the shows but 90% of top TV is over now till mid September as it summer break so no CSI,House,Supernatural and law and order.

Hope that some help.

statto1978;5714712

unblocksite.us seems to show content from their site for me

ive just been on and its for kids to unblock youtube and bebo at school this doesnt work for sites like fox or nbc as i just tried and it would let me view they knew it was outside the U.S.

vibeone;5714733

I use [url]www.proxybonanza.com[/url] and proxifier is needed for hulu.

Paid for service thats more than the newsgroups.

Banned

polly69;5714848

Paid for service thats more than the newsgroups.

Whats your point?

I'm not a cheapskate, I have money, and would happily pay to watch in the UK if it was on at the same time.

Good luck on the newsgroups though - I got bored of them circa 1999.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3285
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226646
    3. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251

See more discussions