Groups

Watching........

Armageddon!!!!!!
    On BBC1.........
    who else was in love with Ben Affleck at that time??

Aln seems a little jealous but just had to know who has good taste!!!

lynds xxx

29 Comments

hehe, no

been watching diary of the dead, one of the worst films i've ever seen and i've seen a fair few

Watching scary Movie 2

Original Poster

AugQX;3402231

hehe, nobeen watching diary of the dead, one of the worst films i've ever … hehe, nobeen watching diary of the dead, one of the worst films i've ever seen and i've seen a fair few

well get watching the end of armaggedon........ it willl make you cry :cry:

Original Poster

pink;3402333

Watching scary Movie 2

switch to BBC1 :-D

is it any good though lynds?

still never seen it

omh rob, see it!

Original Poster

robtallica;3402355

is it any good though lynds? still never seen it

:? well only coz you're male....... ben affleck aside it is actually a good film :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;3402353

switch to BBC1 :-D

More than my life is worth at the moment

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff269/rockhoundxv/FranceDisneyOctober2007055.jpgguy stole my name though

seeee.....

Original Poster

pink;3402393

More than my life is worth at the moment

seriously your life is worth putting on the line for ben :-D

Original Poster

Rockhound;3402395

guy stole my name though

what guy babe?

lyndsbowes;3402392

:? well only coz you're male....... ben affleck aside it is actually a … :? well only coz you're male....... ben affleck aside it is actually a good film :thumbsup:

lol whenever I think of Ben Affleck I think of him in that horrible shoulder-padded grey suit in 1995's 'Mallrats'

The VW gag pops up too lol

(bet you ain't got a clue what I'm talking about)

lyndsbowes;3402401

seriously your life is worth putting on the line for ben :-D

LoL my boys and my hubby all watching Scary Movie :roll:

lyndsbowes;3402407

what guy babe?

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg62/rockhound8/rockhound.jpg

lol

See now he doesnt butter my toast!!

BUT. . . . .Bruce willis on that Orange suit at the end swooooooooooonnnnnn

remember guise old is gold!! ;-)

Original Poster

robtallica;3402411

lol whenever I think of Ben Affleck I think of him in that horrible … lol whenever I think of Ben Affleck I think of him in that horrible shoulder-padded grey suit in 1995's 'Mallrats'The VW gag pops up too lol(bet you ain't got a clue what I'm talking about)

no :?

Original Poster

Rockhound;3402395

guy stole my name thoughseeee.....

oh i see but put a pic of ben affleck on there and you will be forever harrassed by the women of hukd (well me anyway :-D)

OOh this spooky am watching S&M metallica live!!!!!!!!robtallica.....grrrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrr and grrrrrrrrrrr my hero master godlike eatyfeast is singing...and they have Jason...oh who to choose het or jason???

Original Poster

pink;3402429

LoL my boys and my hubby all watching Scary Movie :roll:

seriously....... sometimes you have to tell them who's boss and when ben affleck is involved :whistling:

lyndsbowes;3402472

seriously....... sometimes you have to tell them who's boss and when ben … seriously....... sometimes you have to tell them who's boss and when ben affleck is involved :whistling:

I no will have to learn to put my foot down:p

lorsmanic;3402464

OOh this spooky am watching S&M metallica … OOh this spooky am watching S&M metallica live!!!!!!!!robtallica.....grrrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrr and grrrrrrrrrrr my hero master godlike eatyfeast is singing...and they have Jason...oh who to choose het or jason???

lol, yeah I love em, was at the O2 arena show in sept, got the 2 London O2 Arena dates booked for march too - immense:thumbsup:

you watchin the dvd of it? thats f'in l-o-n-g ain't it.

Original Poster

robtallica;3402517

lol, yeah I love em, was at the O2 arena show in sept, got the 2 London … lol, yeah I love em, was at the O2 arena show in sept, got the 2 London O2 Arena dates booked for march too - immense:thumbsup:you watchin the dvd of it? thats f'in l-o-n-g ain't it.

is ben affleck involved in this somehow lol

Yes it's finished, Ben I'm here for you now

lyndsbowes;3402606

is ben affleck involved in this somehow lol

erm no. I better gtfo of your thread haha

:thinking:Aww he's crying

Original Poster

robtallica;3402624

erm no. I better gtfo of your thread haha

you can stay as long as you appreciate ben

Original Poster

pink;3402688

:thinking:Aww he's crying

who..... ben? :?

how gorgeous is he......if i was single, i would............... mmmmmmmmmm lol :whistling:

lyndsbowes;3402701

who..... ben? :?how gorgeous is he......if i was single, i … who..... ben? :?how gorgeous is he......if i was single, i would............... mmmmmmmmmm lol :whistling:

No my hubby cos I turned over LOL, no ben when Bruce was talking to his daughter:p

Original Poster

pink;3402719

No my hubby cos I turned over LOL, no ben when Bruce was talking to his … No my hubby cos I turned over LOL, no ben when Bruce was talking to his daughter:p

awwwww lol...... no matter what, ben would get it!!!! :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4682219
      2. What is there free to do in your town?2545
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27121
      4. Sky Fibre Max44

See more discussions