Watching BT Sport using PS4

Posted 29th Jul 2020Edited by:"np85"
Thinking of getting a BT Sport Monthly Pass soon and watching it via the app on PS4.

Some rookie questions...

There are certain events I will not be able to watch live but would like to watch in full a couple of hours later – does the app allow you to do this?

In general, is the app any good?
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
I did it this month for the UFC and Champions League. I’d say it’s OK due to the convenience of not being tied into a contract, but there could definitely be some improvements.

The app allows you to watch events later after they have finished, but not sure if it depends on the sport. You can for UFC and football.

The downsides are no 4K option and the 1080p stream doesn’t seem 1080p compared to what I’m used to elsewhere. Also there is no search but it’s easy to find recent events on it though
BiffyBear29/07/2020 20:17

I did it this month for the UFC and Champions League. I’d say it’s OK due t …I did it this month for the UFC and Champions League. I’d say it’s OK due to the convenience of not being tied into a contract, but there could definitely be some improvements. The app allows you to watch events later after they have finished, but not sure if it depends on the sport. You can for UFC and football. The downsides are no 4K option and the 1080p stream doesn’t seem 1080p compared to what I’m used to elsewhere. Also there is no search but it’s easy to find recent events on it though

Cheers for the info
Use this myself on the PS4 Pro, yes you can watch events later and I'd say the picture quality is a lot better than say Sky Go on PS4, by a mile actually.
steev0829/07/2020 20:22

Use this myself on the PS4 Pro, yes you can watch events later and I'd say …Use this myself on the PS4 Pro, yes you can watch events later and I'd say the picture quality is a lot better than say Sky Go on PS4, by a mile actually.

Think I'll give it a whirl. Sounds like it's fine.
Post a comment
@
    Text