Watching BT Sports (Champions League) on Windows 10

Found 14th Mar
Hi everyone, got the big champions league game tonight. I have the BT Sports app on my phone which works perfectly, which was given to me free for being a BT Mobile customer.

I want to watch the game on my computer but other than casting my phone screen to my computer (need a good WiFi connection for that) are there any other solutions you can think of?

I've even called BT Mobile who have said they can't upgrade my subscription to watch BT Sports using a Web browser.
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
How can you cast from your phone to your Computer?
You should be able use the BT Sports app from the Windows store. I just used it to watch Bayern match. Apologies if its not available through BT mobile (Don't see why not).
Do you have a tablet with a HDMI port? I use a cable to connect from the mirco HDMI port on my HUDL 2 to the HDMI port on my 32 inch TV. The results are OKish. Picture quality wise, it’s a bit like what it was like watch TV back in the 1990’s. It probably wouldn’t look good on a big TV.
The free mobile app is mobile only, If you want other devices you would have to upgrade to any other pack except the mobile app.
A bit late for tonight but for future reference have you tried using an android emulator on pc such as blue stacks
I fits anything like the BT sport sub that comes free with my EE mobile sim (EE being part of BT Mobile) then the App is locked down so you can't cast from it and your BT Sport sub will only work from a mobile device.

Bit of a PITA really, only option is using the android casting function on your phone (not the cast option within the BT app)
anselmofa15 h, 12 m ago

You should be able use the BT Sports app from the Windows store. I just …You should be able use the BT Sports app from the Windows store. I just used it to watch Bayern match. Apologies if its not available through BT mobile (Don't see why not).

This works for me and I only have bt mobile.

I then use steam link so I can watch on the living room tele
delusion5 h, 21 m ago

This works for me and I only have bt mobile. I then use steam link so I …This works for me and I only have bt mobile. I then use steam link so I can watch on the living room tele

I can't download the BT Sports app from the windows store. It says unavailable. How did you download it?
Zak_K9 m ago

I can't download the BT Sports app from the windows store. It says …I can't download the BT Sports app from the windows store. It says unavailable. How did you download it?

It always used to be available, I've had it on my laptop and pc for months. I suppose that could have changed however. You could try here

microsoft.com/en-…dwf
It's still there. I've just checked.
This is what I see. Also the last time the app was reviewed was in 2016?

33446730-52E0D.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants