Groups

Watching Don't Tell The Bride

I've seen most of the Don't tell the Bride episodes and I can't believe that the birde and groom don't discuss before hand the type of wedding they want, venue, dress, church etc....

The girl on now wants a country wedding so the groom is looking at venues in the middle of Manchester.

2 Comments

I watched it with the the infamous las vegas fiasco. Watched 4-5 episodes after that and god it gets too repetitive for my taste.

Same thing...they seperate...guy does totally different thing that the bride wont want...it seems that this is gonna be a dreadful end and that they wont last...but wedding day comes and bride mostly loves everything and its all lovey-dovey again.

I find it hard that a couple apply for such a program and never even discuss what they want in a wedding..stopped watching it and so did my wife.

I saw that Vegas episode as well - and wow that was crazy. I reckon that guy has a lifetime of misery ahead of him after marrying her - she was one misery guts.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423014437
      2. Money Saving Tips...2139
      3. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1433
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710945

See more discussions