Watching England beat Spain U17 - excellent match

Found 28th Oct 2017
Great match - any other MISCers enjoying this World Cup Final?
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
England have won the U17 and U20 world cups in 4 months which is an extraordinary achievement. This is the true golden generation that English football had been waiting for. The facilities the FA have put in place over the last decade are now paying off. Unfortunately, I fear the Premier League will be a huge obstacle to the young kids development. Won't get much game time and the money they will earn will turn their heads.
7 Comments
congrats and well done England. Great game.
2 - 0 down to Spain in the 44th Minute with a 2- 5 result at full time.

First Under 17s Squad to get past the Quarters & winning the same year as the under 21s. The only other team to do so before is Brazil.

A team good enough to represent the adults national England team
Edited by: "Kmore" 28th Oct 2017
Kmore11 m ago

2 - 0 down to Spain in the 44th Minute with a 2- 5 result at half …2 - 0 down to Spain in the 44th Minute with a 2- 5 result at half time.First Under 17s Squad to get past the Quarters & winning the same year as the under 21s. The only other team to do so before is Brazil. A team good enough to represent the adults national England team

Wouldnt b hard lol
deleted1431257
Get this team to the grown up world cup! Scrap the overpaid overrated primadonnas and bring in a team that gives their all for the Country!
England have won the U17 and U20 world cups in 4 months which is an extraordinary achievement. This is the true golden generation that English football had been waiting for. The facilities the FA have put in place over the last decade are now paying off. Unfortunately, I fear the Premier League will be a huge obstacle to the young kids development. Won't get much game time and the money they will earn will turn their heads.
The 2022 World Cup is starting to be a date that needs to be pencilled into your diary.

Personally, I'd like to see the players from 1966, those who are still with us, in the tv studios as football pundits. I'm sick of the usual vastly overpaid prima-donnas from a failed generation spouting totalnonsense, back patting every dull performance with "they'll learn from that" tripe.
most of them looked much older than 17 to me, but great to watch a good 'England' side for a change!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants