Watching films on iPad

Posted 20th Dec 2019
Other than net flixwhat’s best for watching films on iPad
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

14 Comments
Amazon is average but free if you have Prime. Now TV movies is about £10 a month and there are often deals on here to have it cheaper. You can cancel anytime too so not locked into it. Netflix is still the best for me. If you’ve just bought you’re iPad you can have Apple TV free fir a year. No movies as yet and content is limited as it’s not long out.
Another vote here for Now TV, which can be great value especially when they have offers on for the Movie pass.
ESSP_X20/12/2019 21:57

Amazon is average but free if you have Prime. Now TV movies is about £10 a …Amazon is average but free if you have Prime. Now TV movies is about £10 a month and there are often deals on here to have it cheaper. You can cancel anytime too so not locked into it. Netflix is still the best for me. If you’ve just bought you’re iPad you can have Apple TV free fir a year. No movies as yet and content is limited as it’s not long out.

So Amazon is free if you pay the prime subscription?
_Whatever_20/12/2019 22:30

So Amazon is free if you pay the prime subscription?

Just make a new account every month and get it for free
Apple TV
Helooooooooo20/12/2019 23:37

Apple TV

The OP wanted to watch movies but the Apple TV+ service doesn't have them yet.
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 20th Dec 2019
Haircut_10020/12/2019 23:50

The OP wanted to watch movies but the Apple TV+ service doesn't have them …The OP wanted to watch movies but the Apple TV+ service doesn't have them yet.

The Apple TV app has movies also, to purchase/rent
Kodi, cyberflix
Mr.Krabs21/12/2019 10:08

The Apple TV app has movies also, to purchase/rent

I was under the impression that Apple TV+ only had a small selection of movies which were their own ones, apologies if I've got that wrong.
Haircut_10021/12/2019 11:50

I was under the impression that Apple TV+ only had a small selection of …I was under the impression that Apple TV+ only had a small selection of movies which were their own ones, apologies if I've got that wrong.

Apple have moved towards integrating iTunes purchases with Apple TV app hopefully the Apple TV+ streaming will grow over time
Any free apps with latest films around
Ljsdad22/12/2019 15:37

Any free apps with latest films around

Cyberflix
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions