Watching ITV live on amazon fire stick

Posted 9th Dec 2018
Hi. Does anybody know if the official itv player app and bbc iPlayer app on amazon fire stick has the ability to watch live tv through the app. I know Xbox app doesn’t but can’t seem to find anywhere if it does. Don’t want to use kodi or anything like that. Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
deleted1471098
You can on phone apps but can’t comment specifically about the fire stick apps.

If you have a chrome cast you can just cast to the tv from the phone app.
Edited by: "deleted1471098" 9th Dec 2018
Yeah you can.
Nickb9109/12/2018 11:08

On fire stick yeah?

In the three hours since this was live could have downloaded and tried it. Have a look for tv player app it will probably give more live stations.
Please remember if you watch live tv to pay your licence fee too.

If you download the Stv app in Scotland you also get free football from 11sport.
justanothercid1 h, 4 m ago

In the three hours since this was live could have downloaded and tried it. …In the three hours since this was live could have downloaded and tried it. Have a look for tv player app it will probably give more live stations. Please remember if you watch live tv to pay your licence fee too. If you download the Stv app in Scotland you also get free football from 11sport.

The person may be considering buying one if it has what they ask
justanothercid1 h, 5 m ago

In the three hours since this was live could have downloaded and tried …In the three hours since this was live could have downloaded and tried it...

Kinda assumes OP has already bought / obtained a Firestick, rather than possibly an enquiry to see if the device could meet post-purchase expectations. The Q could apply to both interpretations, plus "asking for a friend"...
justanothercid1 h, 6 m ago

In the three hours since this was live could have downloaded and tried it. …In the three hours since this was live could have downloaded and tried it. Have a look for tv player app it will probably give more live stations. Please remember if you watch live tv to pay your licence fee too. If you download the Stv app in Scotland you also get free football from 11sport.

I haven’t got one hence for asking the question!
OP I can't tell you about the current version, but when I tried the ITV app for Fire Stick last it didn't have live channels. Many many months ago but I think it was this year.

But as someone said - I believe there is another app which shows live free tv channels
stefos899 m ago

Yeah[Image] [Image]

Thanks so much for that. Much appreciated
i use tv app for live tv on fire box
Hi all tech savvy hukders please help!!!

Help, Bricked Amazon Fire TV 2 4k!!!

Please look at the thread here...... Thank you

CLICK HERE
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions