watching Movies on Megavideo,help

17 replies
Found 19th Apr 2010
How to watch movies on Megavideo without been stopped,
i.e., you have watched 70 mins today please wait 60mins to watch remaining,

i know i can do it with account but don't want to pay.., im sure their is way to do it..,
please help.....,

Rep will be given for help.

17 Comments

There is a way, it's waiting for it to buffer, then click on work offline. Then watch

Original Poster

DarkKnight;8405693

There is a way, it's waiting for it to buffer, then click on work … There is a way, it's waiting for it to buffer, then click on work offline. Then watch

sorry i din't mention that..,but i did that the other day but still the same,:whistling:

flp14344;8405718

sorry i din't mention that..,but i did that the other day but still the … sorry i din't mention that..,but i did that the other day but still the same,:whistling:

Hmm, worked for me one time when i watched a two hour episode of Lost.
Maybe they fixed it?
How about using two different browsers?

Original Poster

DarkKnight;8405853

Hmm, worked for me one time when i watched a two hour episode of … Hmm, worked for me one time when i watched a two hour episode of Lost.Maybe they fixed it?How about using two different browsers?

don't think it will work,because after waiting for 60 mins to play again when trying to forward it wont play,:whistling:

two ways:

1. use proxy (will slow speed greatly)

2. each video file on megavideo is hosted on megaupload.com. So convert the megavideo link to megaupload link (google how to do it), download the vid, watch it from your harddisk, keep or delete the file afterwards

What are you trying to watch on it? There may be a better alternative.

Banned

cant you just restart your router and then after you obtained a new ip then carry on from where you left off?

WADDOIWIN?

bykergrove;8406146

cant you just restart your router and then after you obtained a new ip … cant you just restart your router and then after you obtained a new ip then carry on from where you left off?WADDOIWIN?

A Fo.Lk shirt?

Banned

DarkKnight;8406267

A Fo.Lk shirt?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(i'll take the £5 amazon voucher though, mans gotta eat ya get me)

bykergrove;8406309

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE GOD … NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!(i'll take the £5 amazon voucher though, mans gotta eat ya get me)

I'm not sure it would taste nice :-D lol

illumitux!

You need two lappys/ Desktops; keep switching between the two once 70mins are up

bykergrove;8406146

cant you just restart your router and then after you obtained a new ip … cant you just restart your router and then after you obtained a new ip then carry on from where you left off?WADDOIWIN?

done that but didnt work coz ip address is fixed by isp (my (virginmedia)

Original Poster

tried them all not working, anymore suggestions please:whistling:

Just wait 60 mins. Then resume watching.

Have you tried that?

bykergrove;8406146

while the joys of DHCP may well mean some people get a new IP if they do this a lot of people will just get the same IP again, you will find this especially on the virgin network where effectivly you can have the same IP for years unless you turn the modem off for the extent of a lease in dhcp.

anyway just pay for an account u tight bum

Original Poster

mr.potato_head;8430148

Just wait 60 mins. Then resume watching.Have you tried that?

tried that aswell., waited for 60 mins when try to resume, have to refresh then it goes to beginning and when try to move forward it stops and never plays:whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.35
    2. UNDERTALE PS4 / PS Vita / PC Physical Editions (Exclusive to Fangamer)33
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428014646
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…49111

See more discussions