Watching sport on tv

Posted 22nd Apr
Any advice on what kind of tv for watching live sport in relation to picture quality with no lag etc
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
No live sports Rip van Winkle
4k TV are great for watching sports
Most modern TV’s have sport mode within settings, I even had a little Samsung one I used as a monitor that had a football mode (and a football icon on the remote)
dufflecoat_moon_turkey22/04/2020 23:27

No live sports Rip van Winkle

The point is my tv was broken by my 4 year old son, and I’m buying another one, I had a 4K tv and with 4K fire stick, the picture could have been better, I have noticed while reading reviews, customers stating “this tv isn’t great for watching sport” this may answer your response, I want to buy a tv which will do what I want it for, maybe you have a local curry’s which is open and is coronavirus free which I could go in and look at the sport on tv before purchasing, or maybe we just have to ask other helpful users their helpful opinions.
Boyu23/04/2020 09:23

The point is my tv was broken by my 4 year old son, and I’m buying another …The point is my tv was broken by my 4 year old son, and I’m buying another one, I had a 4K tv and with 4K fire stick, the picture could have been better, I have noticed while reading reviews, customers stating “this tv isn’t great for watching sport” this may answer your response, I want to buy a tv which will do what I want it for, maybe you have a local curry’s which is open and is coronavirus free which I could go in and look at the sport on tv before purchasing, or maybe we just have to ask other helpful users their helpful opinions.

40509221-KMVmb.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions