Good times.

Glad I can use my time so productively.

23 Comments

Are you : Vinnie Jones.... :? :?

Original Poster

cw9652;7588432

Are you : Vinnie Jones.... :? :?

No. Vinnie is sleeping.

I'm just supervising Stevie-B because everyone knows men can't do anything properly and need to be watched at all times.

angelfairee;7588435

No. Vinnie is sleeping.I'm just supervising Stevie-B because everyone … No. Vinnie is sleeping.I'm just supervising Stevie-B because everyone knows men can't do anything properly and need to be watched at all times.

So you supervise, and still let the boys sort/do/take care of everything ;-)

[ ] i wish i had your life

Original Poster

cw9652;7588439

So you supervise, and still let the boys sort/do/take care of everything … So you supervise, and still let the boys sort/do/take care of everything ;-)

Err, yes. That's what boys are for.

I hope you're not trying to say that you've got any other purpose other than to serve women...

Original Poster

black gerbil1;7588446

[ ] i wish i had your life

Get lost BG, go shine yourself.

angelfairee;7588452

Get lost BG, go shine yourself.

lol! pwned :-D

angelfairee;7588450

Err, yes. That's what boys are for.I hope you're not trying to say that … Err, yes. That's what boys are for.I hope you're not trying to say that you've got any other purpose other than to serve women...

Look it up in your instruction book. You are here to serve us

Original Poster

cw9652;7588463

Look it up in your instruction book. You are here to serve us

I didn't realise I came with an instruction book.

Have I been living life as a blow up doll all along?!

angelfairee;7588471

I didn't realise I came with an instruction book.Have I been living life … I didn't realise I came with an instruction book.Have I been living life as a blow up doll all along?!

If you didn't get given it on your 1st birthday, your parents did something wrong.

cw9652;7588482

If you didn't get given it on your 1st birthday, your parents did … If you didn't get given it on your 1st birthday, your parents did something wrong.

1st birthday? or birthday? :thumbsup:

angelfairee;7588471

I didn't realise I came with an instruction book.Have I been living life … I didn't realise I came with an instruction book.Have I been living life as a blow up doll all along?!

but you wish you did to show the 'horrible' boyfriends what to actually do :thumbsup:

awoodhall2003;7588486

1st birthday? or birthday? :thumbsup:

^^ Good point! I think it is either or..... ;-)

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;7588488

but you wish you did to show the 'horrible' boyfriends what to actually … but you wish you did to show the 'horrible' boyfriends what to actually do :thumbsup:

I've never had a horrible boyfriend, just horrible ex's

angelfairee;7588517

I've never had a horrible boyfriend, just horrible ex's

I know what you need... :thumbsup:

Original Poster

rehydrated;7588528

I know what you need... :thumbsup:

Do I want to know?!

Original Poster

Watching Ivana Trump sleep....I didn't think it could get any better!

I was thinking that you need a nice man. You are too old for games now, so I think it's time that you stopped chasing the bad boys. We are not as boring as we are made out to be :whistling:

Original Poster

rehydrated;7588549

I was thinking that you need a nice man. You are too old for games now, … I was thinking that you need a nice man. You are too old for games now, so I think it's time that you stopped chasing the bad boys. We are not as boring as we are made out to be :whistling:

I'm not old!

im a firm believer of women walking 10 paces behind a bloke plus the falling down some stairs/ walked into a cupboard form of discipline

so go bake me a pie

Considering how demented Stephen Baldwin is, he does indeed need to be watched.
    I do like however how his bible bashing conservative ways completely clash with his perverted behaviour, not to mention how awfully bloody camp he is.
    I suspect he's using his born-again-christianity to keep other well denied urges in check, especially in light of his fetished sex life, his poor wife...

Alfonse;7588971

46 seconds in..............lolhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEL4-fZg_jU

Back when he was good looking.

I used to fancy him, urghhhhhh
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway99
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7211361
      3. word association Game74044559
      4. Christmas Jobs 20171117

See more discussions