Watching the Joshua Parker Fight without a sky box

Found 17th Mar
How are you planning to do it? tyia
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
15 Comments
You don’t need to have a Sky box. You can purchase it and stream (legitimately!) on a range of devices:
skysports.com/ter…AQs
Original Poster
jcluk13 m ago

You don’t need to have a Sky box. You can purchase it and stream ( …You don’t need to have a Sky box. You can purchase it and stream (legitimately!) on a range of devices:http://www.skysports.com/terms-and-conditions/12930/10539101/FAQs

thank you so much, I looked everywhere for this!
Looking forward to him facing Deontay Wilder
Bradleigh3 m ago

2 average fighters. I fancy Wilder
Original Poster
Bradleigh14 h, 11 m ago

I actually think Wilder would take AJ apart right now. The longer AJ can leave it, the better. He is a good fighter but he has faced some big names, past their peak, and it will be interesting to see how he does against Parker. He didn't look that comfortable against Takem at times and Wilder is smart enough to take advantage of that. All that said, it's nice to see a bit of skilful competition in heavy-weight boxing after a few pantomime years.
Stream from reddit r/boxing
snigface18th Mar

I actually think Wilder would take AJ apart right now. The longer AJ can …I actually think Wilder would take AJ apart right now. The longer AJ can leave it, the better. He is a good fighter but he has faced some big names, past their peak, and it will be interesting to see how he does against Parker. He didn't look that comfortable against Takem at times and Wilder is smart enough to take advantage of that. All that said, it's nice to see a bit of skilful competition in heavy-weight boxing after a few pantomime years.

Ortiz very nearly stopped Wilder, and i think AJ would put Wilder under more pressure than Ortiz did in that fight. Tough one to call, but i think it would be a great unification fight. Agree that its a pretty decent time for heavyweight boxing at the moment.
Original Poster
StoneColdJaneAusten2 m ago

Ortiz very nearly stopped Wilder, and i think AJ would put Wilder under …Ortiz very nearly stopped Wilder, and i think AJ would put Wilder under more pressure than Ortiz did in that fight. Tough one to call, but i think it would be a great unification fight. Agree that its a pretty decent time for heavyweight boxing at the moment.

That would be best case scenario for a Brit, I haven't seen yesterday's fight yet so I'm happy with your evaluation, fingers crossed
StoneColdJaneAusten1 h, 58 m ago

Ortiz very nearly stopped Wilder, and i think AJ would put Wilder under …Ortiz very nearly stopped Wilder, and i think AJ would put Wilder under more pressure than Ortiz did in that fight. Tough one to call, but i think it would be a great unification fight. Agree that its a pretty decent time for heavyweight boxing at the moment.

I don't think AJ (or anyone else) would've survived that Ortiz onslaught.... But Wilder did.
Kodi, use Kodi
Edited by: "Norseg" 18th Mar
Kodi sucks, add-ons are closing all the time and high demand streams are either so poor quality or they lag. I've switched to using an IPTV sub. Best thing I did.
StoneColdJaneAusten10 h, 32 m ago

Agreed. Everyone says Joshua has fought bums, but my word, Wilder has faced complete novices...have a look at his boxerec: he’s fought virtually no-one of any class. Ortiz was a real test for him, and I think Joshua would outclass ‘King King’.

I’ve things for definite, I think Fury would absolutely bury Wilder.
Curlyman8328 m ago

Agreed. Everyone says Joshua has fought bums, but my word, Wilder has …Agreed. Everyone says Joshua has fought bums, but my word, Wilder has faced complete novices...have a look at his boxerec: he’s fought virtually no-one of any class. Ortiz was a real test for him, and I think Joshua would outclass ‘King King’.I’ve things for definite, I think Fury would absolutely bury Wilder.

Yep, Wilder wouldn't have a clue what to do with an 'on form' Fury.
StoneColdJaneAusten3 m ago

Yep, Wilder wouldn't have a clue what to do with an 'on form' Fury.

Christ, my typos there were hideous! Glad you were able to read through the gobbledegook!!
Original Poster
Referee: discuss. (20 marks)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions