Watching things that make you feel relaxed and sleepy

11 replies
Found 14th Mar 2011
Does anyone else find watching/hearing people make things make you relaxed or sleepy? I am talking about artisans doing their thing. For example a carpenter carving something or stone work. I love watching things like this:

youtube.com/wat…=UL

11 Comments

Hmmmm you smoking something relaxing whilst browsing the net X)

Original Poster

In a trance like state

This threads making me sleepy.

No.......but listening to my hubby blab on about the goings on at work made me sleepy not long ago X)

Being stuck behind a Civic makes me sleepy.

shopstilldrops

No.......but listening to my hubby blab on about the goings on at work … No.......but listening to my hubby blab on about the goings on at work made me sleepy not long ago X)

Can you imagine how I feel when my hubby goes on about his work oO

I must be on the same drugs. Watching someone doing or often someone explaining something can relax me too making me feel weird and fuzzy.

shopstilldrops

No.......but listening to my hubby blab on about the goings on at work … No.......but listening to my hubby blab on about the goings on at work made me sleepy not long ago X)

shopstilldrops

Can you imagine how your hubbies feel when you go on about what you bought today with their money

bossyboots

Can you imagine how I feel when my hubby goes on about his work oO

fuuuunnnnnny X)

Civic EG6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pGdhQSPoYg&feature=mfu_in_order&list=ULhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iome0_REpXw&feature=fvwrel

on the first one the stone is small and then gets bigger? lolwut?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Do I need fabric conditioner?57
    2. Looking for advice on ESP8266 microcontroller project35
    3. How much should fitting bathroom cost713
    4. Buying Christmas tree after Christmas56

See more discussions