Groups

Watching this makeover show on Channel 4+1.

Wtf is he all about, like I get that he will only work with people who have money but they handed him a cheque for £45k and he told them its not enough, so then the guy agreed to up it to £60k but then he told them thats still not enough and I think its costing £75k altogether.

Then he just said there, if you like this light it means your something, cant rememember what he said, but he said at £500 it wont break the bank.

WTF????

Anyone else watching this rubbish?

9 Comments

Not watching, but watched it before though. George does up there houses for them - saves the person having to arrange it all and they get him (an architect to do it) I quite like it. Clearly the person whose house it is has LOADS of money!

Original Poster

bargainhunter2009;5649831

Not watching, but watched it before though. George does up there houses … Not watching, but watched it before though. George does up there houses for them - saves the person having to arrange it all and they get him (an architect to do it) I quite like it. Clearly the person whose house it is has LOADS of money!

Yeah I know its obvious that they have money but it was just his comment of at £500 it wont break the bank.

He just said there..

"Me and the designers have worked really hard on this house"

Sounds like he does FA. :roll:

I seriously wanna punch him. :x

AshleyRFC;5649888

Yeah I know its obvious that they have money but it was just his comment … Yeah I know its obvious that they have money but it was just his comment of at £500 it wont break the bank.He just said there.."Me and the designers have worked really hard on this house"Sounds like he does FA. :roll:I seriously wanna punch him. :x

Lol he just designs it and project manages, see your point though - he can be a bit cheeky, prob all for show though - there is never enough money. Always the same. If you dont like it, why dont you turn over? :roll:

Original Poster

bargainhunter2009;5649910

Lol he just designs it and project manages, see your point though - he … Lol he just designs it and project manages, see your point though - he can be a bit cheeky, prob all for show though - there is never enough money. Always the same. If you dont like it, why dont you turn over? :roll:

No I wanted to see the end product, plus I watch Me Too! and I wanna punch the **** outta the wee guy who works on the train.

The house is stunning tho. :x

Original Poster

I think I have tv rage. :-(

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5649954

In answer to your question? NO, I'm not watching that pap:p

So what are you watching then Miss High and Shitey. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5649976

LMAO, nowt, tv is on C4, but my back is turned to it, I'm focusing on … LMAO, nowt, tv is on C4, but my back is turned to it, I'm focusing on HUKD, yeh I know that is sad, but then again, you make me laugh, so the entertainment rocks:thumbsup::-D

No not sad, I spend many an hour on here, reading and talking pish. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5650007

we have much in common then,lol:p

This site combines my 2 favourite things.

Shopping and talking pish. :thumbsup:

If I wasn't here every night I'm sure I'd be out there setting fire to bins *points outside*.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5650038

I lol, you are mad, but I like it, keep it up,one of the best posters on … I lol, you are mad, but I like it, keep it up,one of the best posters on here yet:thumbsup:

Cheers hun, least 1 person likes me. :thumbsup:

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D:-D:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gear best shipping?44
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      3. Virgin Media TV56
      4. Tooth extraction99

See more discussions