#WatchOut4TheWabbit

Posted 20th Sep
youtu.be/AJs…78

Peter Rabbit coins have entered general circulation thanks to the Ian Lambert's company The Great British

Coin Hunt who are putting 400 of the commemorative 50ps

into general circulation. This gives people an opportunity to own one at

face value rather than £10.
Community Updates
2 Comments
Are these new ones I thought they where already in circulation I have a few different Peter rabbit ones got a paddington bear one in some change yesterday was over the moon
kevnemma20/09/2019 14:20

Are these new ones I thought they where already in circulation I have a …Are these new ones I thought they where already in circulation I have a few different Peter rabbit ones got a paddington bear one in some change yesterday was over the moon

Yes these are the new 2019 Peter Rabbit 50p coins that the Royal Mint released but DID NOT put into circulation, they have done this with so many coins now that Ian Lambert of The Great British Coinhunt.com has decided(for this & other reasons) to put 400 of these into circulation.
He has got 40 volunteers from his customers to each put 10 into circulation in the area they live in and has covered right across the country.
I can 100% vouch for this as I am one of the volunteers circulating them in my home town in West Sussex.
For more information & to veiw videos of the typrs of places they are being circulated visit
thegreatbritishcounhunt.com
Or
Look for TGBCH on YouTube.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants