Groups

Water and sand pit table..looking for

Am looking for a sand pit and water table (all in one) for my daughter she is 13 months so not a massive one..but one she can reach..lol. Was wondering if anyone has seen them anywhere or can find a good deal on one for me..rep to helpers thanks

15 Comments

What kinda budget?

Original Poster

i would say no more then £30..thanks

Original Poster

must have a cover..doesnt matter if it doesnt come with sand..although anyone know where i buy sand from? (dont live nr beach)

I would say - make sure that you get one that has a secure lid! It will help keep the pests off of the sand - and other animals too - keeping it more hygenic for your LO.

I'm all for the kids getting dirty in the garden - but this is one thing that should be kept clean!

You can get sand from toys are Us, Argos and Tesco that I know of.

Original Poster

kidcat;4462408

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/Outdoor-and-Sports/Sand-and-Water-Tables/Stats-Pink-Sand-and-Water-Table(0033096)

thats a lovely one..thanks:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Butterflies;4462444

You can get sand from toys are Us, Argos and Tesco that I know of.

thanks

B&Q, wilkinson and ELC all sell sand too.

My advice is to only put small amounts in, I found out from bitter expereince how far a bag of sand goes when your little one scoops it into their toy car and pram anmd then wheels it around the house!!

Original Poster

thanks to all helpers so far..rep to you

The ELC and mother care do a good one I'll try and find a link....
    Found it but price seems to have shot up
    mothercare.com/ELC…ore

this one isn't a table one bit its very cheap and has 2 of what is shown 1 of which can be used for water and the other for sand..... the water one can also be used as a little paddling pool and then when finished you tip the water out and use it as a lid.
    argos.co.uk/sta…htm

lyndsbowes;4462823

this one isn't a table one bit its very cheap and has 2 of what is shown … this one isn't a table one bit its very cheap and has 2 of what is shown 1 of which can be used for water and the other for sand..... the water one can also be used as a little paddling pool and then when finished you tip the water out and use it as a lid.http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/catalogId/1500001501/partNumber/3650141.htm

The problem with those is that the lid isnt fastened into place and a good gust of wind will leave the sand pit exposed. We have had oneo f those tye for years and that has been a major problem with it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?29130
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1422
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764196
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846160

See more discussions