Groups
    EXPIRED

water butt deals please

Hi there,
    Looking for a decent water butt at a decent price. Any tips?

ta

ostrom

8 Comments

Wilkinsons

window cleaning wear house

there was a deal on here the other day for a slimline one from Tesco which was a good price, link here hotukdeals.com/ite…esc, but has expired, did go out of stock before so may come back in though... have you tried your local council? otherwise wilkos...!

I want one too ,been looking around for the slimline one . I saw them at Wilko's but there was no price on them .They did have them at Wickes for £29.99 and I noticed them at the JTF cash'n'carry for £19.99 plus VAT

ricko;8301108

I want one too ,been looking around for the slimline one . I saw them at … I want one too ,been looking around for the slimline one . I saw them at Wilko's but there was no price on them .They did have them at Wickes for £29.99 and I noticed them at the JTF cash'n'carry for £19.99 plus VAT

Hi keep an eye on Tescos as the deal was listed then went out of stock, then was relisted about a week later when there was more stock - maybe sign up to their 'email me when back in stock' thing so you get first dibs!

@Laffy42 , cheers for that , I just clicked on your linky , and saw the price .......................very good indeed .

I'll keep an "eye" out for that deal again . Ta.

Original Poster

thanks for the tips. Checked my council and they're charging 40 quid plus 5 delivery for a 190L affair. Takes the mickey.

I'll keep an eye out for the tesco one coming back
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636
      2. Family Spotify account21
      3. Legal advice22
      4. Washer Dryer44

See more discussions