Groups

Water For Elephants Screenings.

Anyone been to see this film? Went this morning with my mum, I loved it, she hated it.

Thoughts?
    xx

SPOILERS
    - Starr

7 Comments

wife and me saw sunday morning...both loved it, she wants it on blu ray now.

Original Poster

Dhiraj1

wife and me saw sunday morning...both loved it, she wants it on blu ray … wife and me saw sunday morning...both loved it, she wants it on blu ray now.

I enjoyed it, did anyone walk out of your screening? The quite brutal scene with Rosie made many walk out of ours. It had us all in tears.

storysacks

I enjoyed it, did anyone walk out of your screening? The quite brutal … I enjoyed it, did anyone walk out of your screening? The quite brutal scene with Rosie made many walk out of ours. It had us all in tears.

No it was a packed cinema...saw many people cringing when rosie was being stabbed but barring a couple of toilet breaks, all stayed put until the credits. I didnt even hear any laughter or mocking or negative comments while walking out with the crowd.

Banned

Spoilers in the thread?

Original Poster

Yes, our audience was extremely well behaved also although we did all applaud at the defining end moment lol. I think we lost about 3 couples to that part, but I wanted to stay as you know it isn't real and that it'll all come good in the end.

I generally find that the free screenings bring in a better audience than general viewings which is nice

master_chief

Spoilers in the thread?

it isnt exactly a spoiler mate...u will see it coming as soon as the scene comes in the movie. no one knows who rosie is and it isnt a big deal for story "spoilers" at all...u will know what we mean when u see the movie.

Original Poster

Dhiraj1

it isnt exactly a spoiler mate...u will see it coming as soon as the … it isnt exactly a spoiler mate...u will see it coming as soon as the scene comes in the movie. no one knows who rosie is and it isnt a big deal for story "spoilers" at all...u will know what we mean when u see the movie.

Also the post is clearly directed at 'anyone been to see this film?' so clearly targeting those who have already watched it!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…915
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32162
      4. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE45

See more discussions