Groups
    EXPIRED

Water gun/pistol

Need a water gun to dominate water fights. I'm not going to be too picky about it, but i don't want a stupid looking gun. powerful with a lot of capacity will do.

11 Comments

Original Poster

you got the power and capacity right, but not sure i'd be legal to use them for recreational purposes

]John Lewis

[IMG]s7v1.scene7.com/is/…878?$gallery$[/IMG]

Product Information

Supercharged air pressure power gives the power you need to soak the competition. You can blast them on the run - its sleek and compact bi-level design gives phenomenal accuracy. The Quick Fill cap means refills are a pitstop of mere seconds before you're back in the game and causing mayhem. Blue and green with a pale grab handle, the Liquidator really means business. Includes a tag clip and 6 dissolvable SoakerTag body targets.

-----------------

]AMAZON £5.99 Smaller budget
    http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Aa1M3ErfL._SS500_.jpg

What's your budget?

Original Poster

realistic. Nothing over £20, £10 region would be better. that john lewis one seems to do the job, although they don't mention how far the jet goes.

morales;2072067

realistic. Nothing over £20, £10 region would be better. that john lewis o … realistic. Nothing over £20, £10 region would be better. that john lewis one seems to do the job, although they don't mention how far the jet goes.

It looks like this is a Hasbro product. I found this here on amazon.com
    Product Features
    * Air powered water blaster. Pump 35 to 40 times to pressurize.
    * Holds up to 14 ounces of water.
    * [COLOR="DarkRed"]Capable of hitting targets up to 40 feet away[/COLOR]!
    * Easy to fill from hose or faucet because the water reservoir has a special quick fill cap.
    * The nozzle features powerful blasting action. Pull trigger to blast out.

There are 20 ounces in a pint so it holds nearly 3/4 of a pint.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41RBA7ZQV0L._AA280_.jpg

Original Poster

cheers, seems like it'll do the trick. if anyone comes up with anything better do feel free to post, i wont be ordering yet

Original Poster

what happened to those big super soakers?

Tesco's had quite a big range of pistols when we went for our shopping this afternoon, might be worth a look.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Extractor fan blown? (excuse the pun)23
      2. Which Mobile Network?44
      3. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!67
      4. Biscuit addiction1955

See more discussions