Water parks in the algarve

Found 25th Jul 2008
Has anyone been to any?

i found 3, any reviews? are they worth going to?

Aqualand
zoomarine
slidesplash

thank you
Community Updates
MiscAlgarve
10 Comments
drove past it when was out there it looks big
]aqualand
yes it does, ive looked at all the websites, they look good, im hoping to get some personal reviews, it is close to Albeifera?
Aqualand is awesome!
angelfairee;2606160

Aqualand is awesome!

thank you - a big recommendation then :thumbsup:
angelfairee;2606160

Aqualand is awesome!

That place rocks.. look at the map , jeeezzz
djnaff;2606125

drove past it when was out there it looks big]aqualand

Wow! I wanna go now, I mean, take the kids! :whistling: :giggle:
yeah why dont we have one in this country!
Where abouts are you staying in the Algarve ? We've just got back (Thurs) it was our first time to Portugal, must say we really enjoyed it, the people are so nice very very friendly .... Stayed in a resort called Olhos D'Agua just at the edge of Albufeira, really beautiful, great weather (Portugal has just gone on to what they call ''Orange alert'' which is 40 deg + ) so be prepared for some HEAT !! ) Hope you have a fab time.
Back to your question ! We didn't visit any water parks but heard Aqualand was very good. Have fun
snowtiger;2608526

Where abouts are you staying in the Algarve ? We've just got back (Thurs) … Where abouts are you staying in the Algarve ? We've just got back (Thurs) it was our first time to Portugal, must say we really enjoyed it, the people are so nice very very friendly .... Stayed in a resort called Olhos D'Agua just at the edge of Albufeira, really beautiful, great weather (Portugal has just gone on to what they call ''Orange alert'' which is 40 deg + ) so be prepared for some HEAT !! ) Hope you have a fab time.Back to your question ! We didn't visit any water parks but heard Aqualand was very good. Have fun

we are staying at a villla near Vale de parra west of Albufeira

40 deg! oh dear, best buy more suncream!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions