Water parks in the algarve

Found 25th Jul 2008
Has anyone been to any?

i found 3, any reviews? are they worth going to?

Aqualand
zoomarine
slidesplash

thank you

1. Misc
  2. Algarve
10 Comments

drove past it when was out there it looks big
]aqualand

Original Poster

yes it does, ive looked at all the websites, they look good, im hoping to get some personal reviews, it is close to Albeifera?

Aqualand is awesome!

Original Poster

angelfairee;2606160

Aqualand is awesome!

thank you - a big recommendation then :thumbsup:

angelfairee;2606160

Aqualand is awesome!

That place rocks.. look at the map , jeeezzz

djnaff;2606125

drove past it when was out there it looks big]aqualand

Wow! I wanna go now, I mean, take the kids! :whistling: :giggle:

Original Poster

yeah why dont we have one in this country!

Where abouts are you staying in the Algarve ? We've just got back (Thurs) it was our first time to Portugal, must say we really enjoyed it, the people are so nice very very friendly .... Stayed in a resort called Olhos D'Agua just at the edge of Albufeira, really beautiful, great weather (Portugal has just gone on to what they call ''Orange alert'' which is 40 deg + ) so be prepared for some HEAT !! ) Hope you have a fab time.
Back to your question ! We didn't visit any water parks but heard Aqualand was very good. Have fun

Original Poster

snowtiger;2608526

Where abouts are you staying in the Algarve ? We've just got back (Thurs) … Where abouts are you staying in the Algarve ? We've just got back (Thurs) it was our first time to Portugal, must say we really enjoyed it, the people are so nice very very friendly .... Stayed in a resort called Olhos D'Agua just at the edge of Albufeira, really beautiful, great weather (Portugal has just gone on to what they call ''Orange alert'' which is 40 deg + ) so be prepared for some HEAT !! ) Hope you have a fab time.Back to your question ! We didn't visit any water parks but heard Aqualand was very good. Have fun

we are staying at a villla near Vale de parra west of Albufeira

40 deg! oh dear, best buy more suncream!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The Dark Knight Trilogy remastered in 4K UHD. Released December 18.45
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771978
    3. A christmas wish87
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19548066

See more discussions