Groups
    EXPIRED

Waterford Crystal John Rocha Black Cut Tumblers

Hi,

I'm after a pair of these as a present, and there doesn't seem to be too many uk stockists.

The best I've seen is £70 at John Lewis, equating to £60 once I've used a £10 off voucher.

Can anyone help beat that price for me please?

Thanks, Steve

3 Comments

Hi,

If I was you if they only cost £70 with which you can get £10 off with a voucher, if you bump your basket up to £75 with maybe a stocking filler gift or something, and then use the £15 off voucher, in effect getting the extra £5 thing you just added for free as with either option you end up paying £60.

Helen x

Original Poster

Thanks Helen, I added a nice candle and used the £15 voucher!

Regards, Steve

No worries, just made sense, hope that they are nice. I was planning on getting the clear John Rocha Waterford Crystal champagne flutes for a friend's 21st pressie. Oh, and look up threshes on this site, they have a 40% off all wine and champers voucher, so maybe get something nice to put inside the glasses with the money you saved, I think I will!

Helen x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
      4. One thing you've forgotten56

See more discussions