Waterford Whiskey In Stock at The Whisky Shop £84.99 delivered

Posted 22nd Jun
Selling out before it's out....price has risen from 70 to 80.. .with 4.99 delivery. But it's in stock and won't be around long. First (after the Inaugural) release...1 of 2 available from Waterford distillery. For all you whisky heads
whiskyshop.com/wat…1-1
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
What’s wrong with a bottle of paddy?.
Edited by: "Bargainhead" 22nd Jun
Probably all been snapped up by "investors" who collect first releases to sell on and never drink.
andrewp23/06/2020 11:27

Probably all been snapped up by "investors" who collect first releases to …Probably all been snapped up by "investors" who collect first releases to sell on and never drink.

It's not the Inaugural release that's been and gone....Think they will be very sought after. These are the first official releases after that release. But yes still highly prized
The Whisky Exchange have it today at £69.95 + postage for those interested
andrewp24/06/2020 13:26

The Whisky Exchange have it today at £69.95 + postage for those interested

That went. Master of Malt...came and went. I am curious about the third Ireland only release....uummmnnnn
Biggushlong24/06/2020 21:38

That went. Master of Malt...came and went. I am curious about the third …That went. Master of Malt...came and went. I am curious about the third Ireland only release....uummmnnnn

I managed to get a bottle of the Bannow Island from Whisky Exchange. Didn’t fancy parting with £140 for both, but am interested to try one of them
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants