Groups

waterloo rd

omg did anyone watch it

WARNING*********SPOILERS
    - choc1969

-Desperate Housewives back on tonight on ch4 at ten!!

27 Comments

I cried :cry:

choc1969;4489646

I cried :cry:

What happened?

Original Poster

already heard what was going to happen, but still didnt want maxine to die..

borolad94;4489651

What happened?

Earl shot Maxine :?, she's one of my fave characters killed off

Leer;4489655

already heard what was going to happen, but still didnt want maxine to … already heard what was going to happen, but still didnt want maxine to die..

Noooooooooooooooooooo I sky plused it!!!

Probably shouldn't have read the thread!!! Darn it!! :x

Had no idea that was coming, was very upsetting

Original Poster

BargainQueenNo1;4489670

Noooooooooooooooooooo I sky plused it!!!Probably shouldn't have read the … Noooooooooooooooooooo I sky plused it!!!Probably shouldn't have read the thread!!! Darn it!! :x

sorry...:oops:

Was quite a shock that. Sad end! Is that the last in the series??

Was so sad, didnt watch Waterloo too much but did watch it when Jill Halfpenny was in it, thought for a second it would go back and she would be in an ambulance but no. :-(

Original Poster

nope...

Leer;4489679

sorry...:oops:

I'll let you off this time!!!!

I normally read soap spoilers anyway!!

Original Poster

BargainQueenNo1;4489747

I'll let you off this time!!!!I normally read soap spoilers anyway!!

so do I, OH hates me doing it, digitalspy pretty good4it

Don't worry, it's only tv! :thumbsup:

Leer;4489758

so do I, OH hates me doing it, digitalspy pretty good4it

Yeah its one my favourites - reccomended it to someone on here today who had missed a soap episode.

My hubby goes mad to when I tell him whats going to happen before it happens!!!:roll:

Original Poster

BargainQueenNo1;4489816

Yeah its one my favourites - reccomended it to someone on here today who … Yeah its one my favourites - reccomended it to someone on here today who had missed a soap episode.My hubby goes mad to when I tell him whats going to happen before it happens!!!:roll:

so does mine, if he had annoyed me, il get him back by telling him what happens next.:-D

Leer;4489938

so does mine, if he had annoyed me, il get him back by telling him what … so does mine, if he had annoyed me, il get him back by telling him what happens next.:-D

Oh yeah!!!! Its surprisingly easy to annoy them by telling them something about a programme that they 'claim' not to like!!! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

BargainQueenNo1;4489966

Oh yeah!!!! Its surprisingly easy to annoy them by telling them something … Oh yeah!!!! Its surprisingly easy to annoy them by telling them something about a programme that they 'claim' not to like!!! :thumbsup:

ha ha ha, tell me about it!!just waiting for desperate housewives!!!:thumbsup:

Leer;4489993

ha ha ha, tell me about it!!just waiting for desperate … ha ha ha, tell me about it!!just waiting for desperate housewives!!!:thumbsup:

Oh no - he draws the line there - I'm allowed CSI, ANTM (and the other countries versions) and the like but not desperate housewives or lipstick jungle (which *sob* has just finnished the latest series).
    I'm still working on being allowed them but for now I just Sky+ them!

OMG OMG OMG IKNOW!! MAXINE DEAD? ARRGGGHH I COULDNT BELIEVE IT :cry:

Original Poster

BargainQueenNo1;4490110

Oh no - he draws the line there - I'm allowed CSI, ANTM (and the other … Oh no - he draws the line there - I'm allowed CSI, ANTM (and the other countries versions) and the like but not desperate housewives or lipstick jungle (which *sob* has just finnished the latest series).I'm still working on being allowed them but for now I just Sky+ them!

ha ha, i get away with it as i let OH watch the wrestling!!Been meaning to watch lipstick jungle as the book was decent but keep forgetting, loving gossip girl at the moment.x

Original Poster

dean3988;4490209

OMG OMG OMG IKNOW!! MAXINE DEAD? ARRGGGHH I COULDNT BELIEVE IT :cry:

i know!!!

I would like to know - Why did no-one call an ambulance? I found it spooky as every time they called Maxines name I thought they were talking to me!!

Banned

Woah, was awesome as an episode.
    So brilliant is the writing of Waterloo Road..
    Unrealistic, but awesome I love it.

Shame about Maxine though, one of my fav characters and she got killed off.. Wonder why? ( she doing better things? )

And.. surely that was the last of this series / All together? I mean.. there was no preview for next weeks.

Original Poster

Conscept;4491639

Woah, was awesome as an episode.So brilliant is the writing of Waterloo … Woah, was awesome as an episode.So brilliant is the writing of Waterloo Road..Unrealistic, but awesome I love it.Shame about Maxine though, one of my fav characters and she got killed off.. Wonder why? ( she doing better things? )And.. surely that was the last of this series / All together? I mean.. there was no preview for next weeks.

according to digitalspy.co.uk/soa…ad/ theres more to come next week but only go on this site if u don't mind spoilers.x

i am in shock just watched it there, cant believe maxine is dead

Banned

Leer;4491811

according to http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s24/waterlooroad/ theres … according to http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s24/waterlooroad/ theres more to come next week but only go on this site if u don't mind spoilers.x

Thanks +rep
    Only problem being I just read the preview for the next 2 weeks >_

Original Poster

Conscept;4492395

Thanks +rep :)Only problem being I just read the preview for the next 2 … Thanks +rep :)Only problem being I just read the preview for the next 2 weeks >_

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553797
      2. FREE Odeon cinema ticket56
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047195
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814507

See more discussions