Groups

Waterloo road- anyone recorded tonights episode ?

As above please- my sky box didn''t record it and its the last one and its not repeated.
    If anyone had recorded this would be willing to pay a small amount for the tape/dvd.
    Thanks

4 Comments

It's on the BBC iPlayer to watch online if you've got broadband:

bbc.co.uk/ipl…0lz

Original Poster

Great -thats kind of you , calmacuk- thankyou.
    Will rep you for that !
    I have never really tried downloading or anything and i should really.
    I will watch this tomorrow now -i take it i will be able to do that ?
    I only have Tiscali broadband at its lowest which i think is up to 2mb .

catwoman;1716278

Great -thats kind of you , calmacuk- thankyou.Will rep you for that !I … Great -thats kind of you , calmacuk- thankyou.Will rep you for that !I have never really tried downloading or anything and i should really.I will watch this tomorrow now -i take it i will be able to do that ?I only have Tiscali broadband at its lowest which i think is up to 2mb .

No problem :thumbsup:

It says it'll be up for the next 6 days so you should be ok watching it tomorrow.

Original Poster

Thanks a lot for your help.
    I have to try and catch up on some sleep - i have not had a good week for sleeping due to one of my cats being ill after an operation . Seems to be on the mend now and i am starting to feel shattered !!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4171852
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2497
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764647
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31411

See more discussions