Expired

Waterproof earphones with storage

Found 21st Jun
hi everyone, anyone know a decent pair of waterproof earphones I can buy which has in built storage,
Community Updates
3 Comments
i have a pair of these sony headphones 16gb stoarage with bluetooth connectivity swim in them no problem fully washable

34085073-Dn5k0.jpg

Take the plunge with your favourite tracks. This Walkman® is waterproof* down to 2 metres, so it can handle more than a few splashes. Store your workout playlists on the Walkman, and then listen while you swim or play water sports. *The NWZ-WS610 is not suitable for use in salt water. This model will operate when submerged in water down to depths of 2m for up to 30 minutes. The swimming earbuds must be used for the waterproof design to function correctly..
Edited by: "Infractionboi" 21st Jun
Infractionboi9 h, 42 m ago

i have a pair of these sony headphones 16gb stoarage with bluetooth …i have a pair of these sony headphones 16gb stoarage with bluetooth connectivity swim in them no problem fully washable [Image] Take the plunge with your favourite tracks. This Walkman® is waterproof* down to 2 metres, so it can handle more than a few splashes. Store your workout playlists on the Walkman, and then listen while you swim or play water sports. *The NWZ-WS610 is not suitable for use in salt water. This model will operate when submerged in water down to depths of 2m for up to 30 minutes. The swimming earbuds must be used for the waterproof design to function correctly..

That's quite expensive, not suitable in salt water is a downfall for me. Thanks though
dealerxxx43 m ago

That's quite expensive, not suitable in salt water is a downfall for me. …That's quite expensive, not suitable in salt water is a downfall for me. Thanks though

yeah they are not cheap but i use them every day managed to get a second hand pair for 22 quid while on holiday
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions