Expired

Waterproof jacket repair patch

Found 26th Apr
I have a jacket that I got for cycling not expensive i opened the package fast and i accidently ripped it slightly so I ordered nylon waterproof patch that just stick on anyone have experience with these hopeing will be a permanent fix because the rip is very small but could get worse if pulled or streched it's near the bottom of jacket quarter the size of 5p coin it's only a jacket to protect from rain when cycling
Community Updates
AskOutdoorClothes
3 Comments
A lot of these rain jackets are ripstop so it might not tear further. Other than that, I think it is just like a puncture repair. Whatever you do, don't sew it on. All that will do is make more holes.
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 26th Apr
psychobitchfromhell4 m ago

A lot of these rain jackets are ripstop so it might not tear further. …A lot of these rain jackets are ripstop so it might not tear further. Other than that, I think it is just like a puncture repair. Whatever you do, don't sew it on. All that will do is make more holes.

33701935-ar2n3.jpgGot that of eBay says just cut to size and stick on bit like puncture repair yes it should work ok I hope
_Enzo_4 m ago

[Image] Got that of eBay says just cut to size and stick on bit like …[Image] Got that of eBay says just cut to size and stick on bit like puncture repair yes it should work ok I hope

nothing to lose after all. Only note of caution is that if it does fall off, check you use a glue that doesn't melt the jacket to stick it back on again.
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 26th Apr
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions