Groups
    EXPIRED

Waterproof wallet

Hi,

I'm after a waterproof wallet for holiday. Does anyone know of a cheap one availble, doesn't need to be branded or anything, most of the oneso ut there seem to be going for £10 plus.

Many thanks,

9 Comments

going blackpool then yh?

LOL ^ Jokes ^

Why don't you just laminate your money?

They have a section in poundland and was sure they had a plastic type thingy for money, is that what u mean??......don't like water meself so didn't take a second look. I know they have travel pllugs camping stuff and emergency this and that!!! Anyone else confirm???

Original Poster

4241mackay;2181227

going blackpool then yh?

Actually i'm going to:
    Las Vegas,
    LA,
    Cook Islands,
    New Zealand,
    Australia (classic east coast),
    Napal,
    Thailand

Packing in my jobs and going travelling for 5 months, so need to watch the pennys.

Yeah just wanted a plastic one but with a cord to attach to shorts.

borat1234;2181624

Actually i'm going to:Las Vegas,LA,Cook Islands,New Zealand,Australia … Actually i'm going to:Las Vegas,LA,Cook Islands,New Zealand,Australia (classic east coast),Napal,ThailandPacking in my jobs and going travelling for 5 months, so need to watch the pennys.Yeah just wanted a plastic one but with a cord to attach to shorts.

Liked it so much you are going back eh?

http://kempton.files.wordpress.com/2006/11/borat_happy_time.jpg

Original Poster

"I make wife of Pamela Anderson from Bay Watches, great success!"

Hey, im new to hukd so hope u dont mind me commenting. In some mountain climbing shops they sell wallets made completely out of duct tape. They look awesome :P

They dont cost much, about £5 and are water proof. If ur carrying anything all u'd need to do is add a bit more tape to seal any pockets completely, and ur set. Its ace.

Hope this helps

i got one from lidol couple weeks ago less than a fiver cnt remember lol worth a try big enough to fit a mobile in
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for a phone12
      2. Iphone/ipad external storage23
      3. Can you machine wash wool suit trousers that state "dry clean only"?88
      4. Has anyone bought fitted wardrobes from Sharps?23

See more discussions