Found 15th May 2009
WaterShip Down

Anyone else creeped out by the black rabbit.

I'm 24 and thats more creepy then any horror.

15 Comments

Loved that show

Briiiight eyes....VRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

SPLATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

Yeah it is very weird with its gammy eye

Won't let my kids watch it

noice pic

Genral WoundWort (or whatever) used to scare me as a kid!

The ending is scary and leaves you wondering haha

modoc;5219542

Loved that showBriiiight … Loved that showBriiiight eyes....VRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!SPLATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

OMG I feel sick now modoc :? I was just sucking the juice out of a strawberry when that pic flashed up on the screen :-(

Original Poster

fireheaven;5219560

OMG I feel sick now modoc :? I was just sucking the juice out of a … OMG I feel sick now modoc :? I was just sucking the juice out of a strawberry when that pic flashed up on the screen :-(

Dont have any problems eating me sausage roll to that pic. thought of the black bunny eeek

fireheaven;5219560

OMG I feel sick now modoc :? I was just sucking the juice out of … OMG I feel sick now modoc :? I was just sucking the juice out of a..............................................................

It was at this point I started having naughty thoughts :oops:

Adam2050;5219594

Dont have any problems eating me sausage roll to that pic. thought of … Dont have any problems eating me sausage roll to that pic. thought of the black bunny eeek

Yeah but rabbits don't come wrapped in pastry - I swear the strawberry looked the same as those guts

Lol @ you with the psycho bunny

modoc;5219609

It was at this point I started having naughty thoughts :oops:

:w00t: of strawberries??

I watched this when I was 4 or 5 and I think all kids should watch thigns like this, I think kids are to molly coddeled (if thats how you spell it lol) these days. I think it is a great film but do remember jumping a little lol
Shows you if you fight for what you want you can get it, like everyone in this country having an uprising against the evil Govenment and MPs who steal our money and dont help us when we need it.

Gret moral Standing in this film lol

Agree, really scary film, i think they should make Saw 6 with the black rabbit as Jigsaw, now that would be scary

fireheaven;5219687

:w00t: of strawberries??

Didn't even get as far as the strawberries...was imagining something completely different tbh

An Ice lolly

Adam2050;5219594

Dont have any problems eating me sausage roll to that pic. thought of … Dont have any problems eating me sausage roll to that pic. thought of the black bunny eeek

he got his ass handed to him by the dawg at the end.

Moral of the tale?

There's always a big vicious dog waiting to bite you. Bite you hard!

Original Poster

mbgringo;5219813

he got his ass handed to him by the dawg at the end.Moral of the … he got his ass handed to him by the dawg at the end.Moral of the tale?There's always a big vicious dog waiting to bite you. Bite you hard!

LOL.:thumbsup:

Read the book - it's much better than watching the film.

Chuckles1001;5219704

I watched this when I was 4 or 5 and I think all kids should watch thigns … I watched this when I was 4 or 5 and I think all kids should watch thigns like this, I think kids are to molly coddeled (if thats how you spell it lol) these days. I think it is a great film but do remember jumping a little lolShows you if you fight for what you want you can get it, like everyone in this country having an uprising against the evil Govenment and MPs who steal our money and dont help us when we need it.Gret moral Standing in this film lol

I suppose you are kind of right with that comparision but still won't let mine watch it just yet

clondikemike;5219757

Agree, really scary film, i think they should make Saw 6 with the black … Agree, really scary film, i think they should make Saw 6 with the black rabbit as Jigsaw, now that would be scary

:lol: too scary I think
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?32
    2. Driving anxiety.1517
    3. Xbox Newbie34
    4. private number44

See more discussions