Groups

watery meat.......

got some bacon and gamon earlier from a butchers i usaully dont go to,so anyway i dont know whether to have it for dinner now as they seem to have stuck several stickers over the last one to change the date,also water is the second biggest ingredient ,the shop seemed a bit dodgey,was awfully cheap though 1kg of smoked bacon for £1.99 and 700g of gammon for £1.49,also went into waitrose ,got some of there own brand lemonade,it said to mind eyes when you open it,well the top of bottle broke when i opend it ,was thinking of complaing but cba as they were only 40p

10 Comments

Thanks for sharing........

I wouldnt eat the meat x x

Hope your eye is okay

how many slices of bacon? in this so called kg?

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6135101

Thanks for sharing........I wouldnt eat the meat x xHope your eye is okay … Thanks for sharing........I wouldnt eat the meat x xHope your eye is okay

well i think i'll try a bit later and if it is really mank might get them done

Original Poster

landofdan;6135125

how many slices of bacon? in this so called kg?

about 12 i think,big though compared to normal sizes

Really not your week eh, cant buy a shaver, buy cheap meat thats full of water and then get screwed over by the lemonade.

If I was you I'd probably just go cry yourself to sleep just now.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6135120

Comedy Gold!!!!!!!God I love these random insights into the lives of HUKD … Comedy Gold!!!!!!!God I love these random insights into the lives of HUKD miscers, absolutely fabulous:thumbsup::-D

:thumbsup:

AshleyRFC;6135141

Really not your week eh, cant buy a shaver, buy cheap meat thats full of … Really not your week eh, cant buy a shaver, buy cheap meat thats full of water and then get screwed over by the lemonade.If I was you I'd probably just go cry yourself to sleep just now.

I'm lol!

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;6135141

Really not your week eh, cant buy a shaver, buy cheap meat thats full of … Really not your week eh, cant buy a shaver, buy cheap meat thats full of water and then get screwed over by the lemonade.If I was you I'd probably just go cry yourself to sleep just now.

i've had worse,you didnt mention the problems i had with a turbo trainer that i put on misc about a week ago,anyway so yeer has been a long week:thumbsup:
    ow forgot to mention about the person that keeps stalking me aswell

putting new date lables on top of old ones is not allowed

Original Poster

wickedteen;6135223

putting new date lables on top of old ones is not allowed

was thinking of complaing to that food agency place but dont know if its worth it:?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826356
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767244
      3. word association Game73844477
      4. Fifa 18 web app Now active.22

See more discussions