Groups
    EXPIRED

watsapp

What is the phone number for watsapp please?

14 Comments

To sign up: add +4915792374131 to your mobile contacts, then text us 'Start' via WhatsApp.

Original Poster

thamiz

To sign up: add +4915792374131 to your mobile contacts, then text us … To sign up: add +4915792374131 to your mobile contacts, then text us 'Start' via WhatsApp.

Thank you I've signed up

Google must be so hard to load.

Original Poster

Westwoodo

Yes smarty pants.
    More like I did go to google but the number looked strange.

Westwoodo

You don't even need to look at Google it's on the right hand side of the ask section to sign up to the HUKD WhatsApp group. All's you do is click yes and it shows you the phone number to add.

spyro123

Yes smarty pants. More like I did go to google but the number looked … Yes smarty pants. More like I did go to google but the number looked strange.

Oh god the strange looking number.

I will stop now.........

Original Poster

Westwoodo

Oh god the strange looking number.I will stop now.........

I'm guessing you are one of them Hotukdeald who contributes nothing and takes everything. I will stop now..

spyro123

I'm guessing you are one of them Hotukdeald who contributes nothing and … I'm guessing you are one of them Hotukdeald who contributes nothing and takes everything. I will stop now..

I am not one of them anything, I may be one of those but never one of them.

I also don't repost what others have or ask ridiculous questions.

Ooooo handbags!!

Original Poster

Westwoodo

I am not one of them anything, I may be one of those but never one of … I am not one of them anything, I may be one of those but never one of them. I also don't repost what others have or ask ridiculous questions.

Westwoodo

I am not one of them anything, I may be one of those but never one of … I am not one of them anything, I may be one of those but never one of them. I also don't repost what others have or ask ridiculous questions.

No you are one of them!
    Yes you are right you only post unhelpful comments.

Original Poster

sparxuk

Ooooo handbags!!

Dragons do not have handbags

spyro123

No you are one of them!Yes you are right you only post unhelpful comments.

Nope one of those. Basic English isn't that difficult the clue is in the title.

Original Poster

Westwoodo

Nope one of those. Basic English isn't that difficult the clue is in the … Nope one of those. Basic English isn't that difficult the clue is in the title.

Go away troll.

spyro123

Go away troll.

Ouchie.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25104
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767411
      3. Any PS4 News Here29313805
      4. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1917

See more discussions