EXPIRED

Way to get bad company 2 for £27.92 @ game

i was looking for a cheap bad company 2 after missing the amazon offer that was £23 i think, so whilst looking on the game website i saw the usual "trade-in one game and get it for £9.99" one of the 4 games that you can trade in is bayonneta which atm is £17.93 on the hut.
this works out to £27.92 if you buy bayonneta and trade in for bad company 2, i cant find it anywhere cheaper right now and if you order bayonneta and it comes quite fast you can complete that and then get bad company

On the website it only says for xbox 360 so am unsure as this offer is for ps3 as well

30 Comments

Thats some nice thinking. Heat. I have an uopenned copy of bayonetta at home, will just buy another.

Thinking outside the box deal, heat added.

Yeah, like the way you're thinking. Lots of hassle though! Bayonneta from the hut will take at least 5 days, then you've got to get down to Game store.

Original Poster

thanks guys, i know you wont get it on release and i cant see any price wars for this atm but its the cheapest way of getting it i think and you will probably get it sometime next week if the hut have reasonable delivery times

true about the Hut deliveries are at least 5 days, unless u order from the BAY, and hopefully arrive earlier but may cost more than 17.73.

I got a bayonetta so maybe tempted...
thanks have some heat

to make an extra pound, walk round to gamestation who promise to beat any game trade in by £1...

they will match it as I have used Game before as leverage..

Doeas anyone know what are the other 3 titles on this trade-in offer at Game?
I cant find **** on the Game website!

might take 5 days to get bayonetta but probably quicker than my order of battlefield will turn up from amazon. Apparently they STILL havnt dispatched it, was meant to be dispatched yesterday and hasnt been. Amazon lately for me have been absolutely hurrendous for deliveries. Theyve sent me my pre order code for the extra gun or whatever it is but its not a lot of use without the game. :@

Original Poster

richdoc;8022273

Doeas anyone know what are the other 3 titles on this trade-in offer at … Doeas anyone know what are the other 3 titles on this trade-in offer at Game? I cant find **** on the Game website!

the other 3 are
bioshock 2
modern warfare 2
darksiders

dont know if darksiders is cheaper than £17.93 but i know the other two arent

hotchocolate;8022299

the other 3 arebioshock 2modern warfare 2 darksidersdont know if … the other 3 arebioshock 2modern warfare 2 darksidersdont know if darksiders is cheaper than £17.93 but i know the other two arent

Nice one, thankyou.

Original Poster

skinrush;8022212

Yeah, like the way you're thinking. Lots of hassle though! Bayonneta … Yeah, like the way you're thinking. Lots of hassle though! Bayonneta from the hut will take at least 5 days, then you've got to get down to Game store.

yeah i know its not the simplest way of getting the game for cheap but i cant find it cheaper any other way, 5 days is abit of a mickey take but if some people dont mind waiting then its not too bad

Nice op! :thumbsup:

Just confirmed this is 360 only :x

It says it on the T&C

Original Poster

genk;8022513

Nice op! :thumbsup:Just confirmed this is 360 only :xIt says it on the T&C

ok thanks for letting me know i'll edit the title in a mo :thumbsup:

genk;8022513

Nice op! :thumbsup:Just confirmed this is 360 only :xIt says it on the T&C

Nope.... just looked on the website and its listed, if you click on the link it shows you the poster and even though the pictures are 360 at the bottom it says includes PS3. Consider printing and taking this to show them

Link to the poster
downloads.game.co.uk/gam…pdf

Bargeinion;8022547

Nope.... just looked on the website and its listed, if you click on the … Nope.... just looked on the website and its listed, if you click on the link it shows you the poster and even though the pictures are 360 at the bottom it says includes PS3. Consider printing and taking this to show them :)Link to the poster http://downloads.game.co.uk/game.co.uk/pdfs/Battlefield_TI_B1_vis.pdf

Nope defo xbox 360 only read T&C. The also available for the PC, PS3 to say you can get this game for PS3, PC.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2dayslz.png

Well that's disappointing to only have this offer available by trading in 360 versions of the listed games.

Perhaps there are additional promotional posters which are concentrated on the PS3 versions and have the T&C specifying "PS3 titles only" - long shot seeing as they could of easily mentioned both formats with their little font so I'm not going to go out of my way to my local game.

Best bet would be to call your local and to confirm the conditions and perhaps to whether or not they can make an exception with your PS3 copy of Bayonetta

One thing to wonder is whether or not Gamestation are doing something similar/same seeing as they are both the same company...

Scar;8022720

Well that's disappointing to only have this offer available by trading in … Well that's disappointing to only have this offer available by trading in 360 versions of the listed games.Perhaps there are additional promotional posters which are concentrated on the PS3 versions and have the T&C specifying "PS3 titles only" - long shot seeing as they could of easily mentioned both formats with their little font so I'm not going to go out of my way to my local game.Best bet would be to call your local and to confirm the conditions and perhaps to whether or not they can make an exception with your PS3 copy of Bayonetta :pOne thing to wonder is whether or not Gamestation are doing something similar/same seeing as they are both the same company...

I work in the city centre so will check both out if i get a chance! :thumbsup:

Nice Heat Added !

Now that's a smart bit of thinking, I like it, heat added :thumbsup:

I'm back

As promised after doing a treck around Sheffield city centre :w00t: i can confirm the following

BBC2 offer at GAME is exclusive to XBOX 360 users only NO PS3, PC :x

Sainsbury's - i walked in and this lady was labelling the game's and the BBC2 game came up and the dreaded £39.99 orange sticker was put on! NOOOOOOOO!!!! I asked the woman lower the price love, she replied no offers here love.

WH Smith - Useless they don't stock games anymore.

Gamestation - They said they wont cover this only GAME.

Rep? :whistling:

Good shout.

Make sure you buy Bayonetta again afterwards though if you haven't totally completed it, as it's an absolute cracker of a game.

Problem with these deals is that they are subject to change at any time.

By the time you receive Bayonetta and take it down to Game, it may have been removed from the trade-in list.

best for those who ALREADY have bayonetta on 360 - just order online now, then RUN to trade your personal bayonetta. If its changed and u cant do it, then RUN back home to cancel the order. (or trade now then order fast if you must)

Mikey1610;8024901

Problem with these deals is that they are subject to change at any … Problem with these deals is that they are subject to change at any time.By the time you receive Bayonetta and take it down to Game, it may have been removed from the trade-in list.

True, but the T&C state that the offer will expire on the 18 March 2010.

genk;8025132

True, but the T&C state that the offer will expire on the 18 March 2010.

Yep, that's fair enough.

Just got a £5 gift voucher from tesco for cancelling my £25 pre-order for bad company 2 last week. I only ordered as i knew they would cancel it and give me a free voucher as they have done before, although the last few times tesco only gave me a £2 and a £3 voucher for cancelling my orders so a £5 is a great result

Amazon are painfully slow for pre-orders though but at least i should get my 5 bad company 2 pre-orders at £23.30 each early next week

Original Poster

haha 5 copies of the game and i havent even got one yet, had £40 in my account ready to buy but a few birthdays later and no money left
i cant wait to get the game though have been looking foward to it for a few months now, ordered bayonetta just have to wait until it gets here from my past experience i got a game from the hut in 3 days but being the weekend probably wont get here till tuesday or something

Think I'll give this a go in the morning - cheers OP

Just been and got my copy thanks. Have reped you OP.

Got mine too, cheers! :-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285998
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523461
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814130
    4. What is there free to do in your town?611

See more discussions