Wayfair code anyone?

Posted 2nd Jan
Looking for an extra discount as I’m looking to buy a mattress by next week

Would really appreciate it!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Yeah, I think the words you are looking for are “Hello, does anyone have a code for Wayfair *please*?”.
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 2nd Jan
Haircut_10002/01/2020 21:15

Yeah, I think the words you are looking for are “Hello, does anyone have a …Yeah, I think the words you are looking for are “Hello, does anyone have a code for Wayfair *please*?”.

Don’t police me .. I was writing this in a rush.
shay1234502/01/2020 21:30

Don’t police me .. I was writing this in a rush.

Thank you for editing your thread a little but I can’t believe that someone wouldn’t have had an extra second or two to add a please or thank you, your original post did seem rather rude IMHO.
Haircut_10002/01/2020 21:44

Thank you for editing your thread a little but I can’t believe that s …Thank you for editing your thread a little but I can’t believe that someone wouldn’t have had an extra second or two to add a please or thank you, your original post did seem rather rude IMHO.

You don’t know what I was doing whilst writing that I intended to come back to the post but honestly I don’t appreciate you commenting underneath, you have no idea what the tone of my writing was remember you are reading text. Are you the head of the polite committee, do you work for Hukd???? also you do not have to thank me for editing my thread when that was already my intention.
shay1234502/01/2020 22:01

You don’t know what I was doing whilst writing that I intended to come b …You don’t know what I was doing whilst writing that I intended to come back to the post but honestly I don’t appreciate you commenting underneath, you have no idea what the tone of my writing was remember you are reading text. Are you the head of the polite committee, do you work for Hukd???? also you do not have to thank me for editing my thread when that was already my intention.

Sorry, but your original post just had the title “Wayfarer code???” and then the words “Any code” or thereabouts and that was all there was, no please, no thank you, no context. I could be wrong but that's nothing to do with trying to be quick but everything to do to with manners, or lack of. But no big deal, I do hope that someone has a code that you can use.
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 2nd Jan
Haircut_10002/01/2020 22:15

Sorry, but original post just had the title “Wayfarer code???” and then the …Sorry, but original post just had the title “Wayfarer code???” and then the words “Any code” or thereabouts and that was all there was, no please, no thank you, no context. I could be wrong but that's nothing to do with trying to be quick but everything to do to with manners, or lack of. By no big deal, I do hope that someone has a code that you can use.

It was actually Wayfair code anyone? Why are you even commenting on my post when you don’t have a code, such a jobsworth!
Haircut_10002/01/2020 22:15

Sorry, but your original post just had the title “Wayfarer code???” and the …Sorry, but your original post just had the title “Wayfarer code???” and then the words “Any code” or thereabouts and that was all there was, no please, no thank you, no context. I could be wrong but that's nothing to do with trying to be quick but everything to do to with manners, or lack of. But no big deal, I do hope that someone has a code that you can use.

Its literally Not. That. Deep
My lord this world is becoming more sensitive by the day!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions