Wayfair.co.uk

Posted 25th Nov
How do you know if something is a good deal on Wayfair? I'm looking for a bed and sorting by price doesn't mean sorting by quality as it seems to be a bunch of independent sellers that I can't really find much info on (Brayden Studio for example).

There's some things that on the surface seem to be decent value, RRP of £700, price of £300, but then I can't find the product elsewhere for comparison. Am I best just avoiding the site all together if I want a quality bed?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
RRP means nothing.
terriclarkfan25/11/2019 15:08

RRP means nothing.

RRP means something when everyone sells something for a price, but as I can only find things on this site, I'm inclined to agree.
I would not reccomend them. We paid a lot for our bed, not worth the money and their CS is terrible.
Alexandralocks25/11/2019 15:38

I would not reccomend them. We paid a lot for our bed, not worth the money …I would not reccomend them. We paid a lot for our bed, not worth the money and their CS is terrible.

I'm thinking it's just not worth it. They might have a lot of good stuff, but they probably also have a lot of crap, and there's no real way of sifting through it. So it's a gamble that I don't think I'm going to take. Off to Bensons and Dreams I go then.
I think the CS and quality of beds will be better at the ones you mentioned. They do have a big selection at Wayfair so it's very hard to tell what is good and what isn't.
RRP is just that - recommendations.
Find what you like then find it cheaper elsewhere
I purchased a bed from Wayfair, it was ok I guess. Always wary of the quality when buying online tbh..
I found something similar weeks later in Bensons, the price was a bit less and the quality better..!

Just bought a clock from Leekes, wayfair had the same clock for £20 more.
Worth copying the titles from wayfair and pasting into Google -, have a play around with it, chances are you'll find it cheaper elsewhere.

Not sure what their returns policy is..
The bed I bought had to be fixed using a rusty bracket my other half got out the garage as there was a bit missing.. not to mention the bird poo I had to scrape off (not a great first impression). Had we not booked in a valuation on the house the next day I'd have sent it back..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions