Ways of getting spotify premium for free or cheaper ?

Found 28th Jan 2010
Love the service, just too expensive for me :/, Can it be bought and the shared for example buy for £10 and tell 10 mates the account details then pay £1 each ?

Or is there a way of getting it for free

Thanks
James
Community Updates
6 Comments
Just use the free player..

Check your emails also, Spotify did send out codes a while ago that let you subscribe for cheaper.
download music illegally

but that would be wrong
Original Poster
matt3454;7683055

Just use the free player..Check your emails also, Spotify did send out … Just use the free player..Check your emails also, Spotify did send out codes a while ago that let you subscribe for cheaper.

It needs to be premium to use on your mobile
you can only be logged in in 2 places at once i think with premium
so you can use it on your phone and pc.
i use ]http//ww…com someone posted it on here a while back. What does spotify preium offer differently.
I think the subscription pricing is pretty rigid which is a shame as I'd consider using the Premium service if it was less..

Spotify and Swiftcover teamed up late last year and were offering cheaper Spotify subscriptions for Swiftcover customers. I think it was £7.99 / £8.99 so not an amazing deal by any means. Doubt that offer is still going through as I think it was Oct/Nov time when it was on - remember reading about it on Bitterwallet.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions