Groups

Ways of getting spotify premium for free or cheaper ?

Love the service, just too expensive for me :/, Can it be bought and the shared for example buy for £10 and tell 10 mates the account details then pay £1 each ?

Or is there a way of getting it for free

Thanks
    James

6 Comments

Just use the free player..

Check your emails also, Spotify did send out codes a while ago that let you subscribe for cheaper.

download music illegally

but that would be wrong

Original Poster

matt3454;7683055

Just use the free player..Check your emails also, Spotify did send out … Just use the free player..Check your emails also, Spotify did send out codes a while ago that let you subscribe for cheaper.

It needs to be premium to use on your mobile

you can only be logged in in 2 places at once i think with premium
    so you can use it on your phone and pc.

i use ]http//ww…com someone posted it on here a while back. What does spotify preium offer differently.

I think the subscription pricing is pretty rigid which is a shame as I'd consider using the Premium service if it was less..

Spotify and Swiftcover teamed up late last year and were offering cheaper Spotify subscriptions for Swiftcover customers. I think it was £7.99 / £8.99 so not an amazing deal by any means. Doubt that offer is still going through as I think it was Oct/Nov time when it was on - remember reading about it on Bitterwallet.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2957
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764181
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846148
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17406142

See more discussions