WD 12TB External for just £120? Too good to be true?

Groups

11 Comments
Haven’t heard of Amazoon but i only purchase from Amazon UK as the seller as i know it is legit
i would avoid
Yep I agree avoid. Even if you receive something it's unlikely to be what your expecting
It's a just launched seller I wouldnt bother might cause a lot of hassle
Ooh, there's a surprise, the seller profile lists them as being in China.

I reluctantly stick with Prime or fulfilled by Amazon as my experience with the few marketplace sellers in the last year has not be good - not as advertised, and didn't arrive - and the hassle with getting refunds takes up a lot of time (especially at the moment with chat being the only option).
D3LL80Y07/07/2020 09:10

Haven’t heard of Amazoon but i only purchase from Amazon UK as the seller a …Haven’t heard of Amazoon but i only purchase from Amazon UK as the seller as i know it is legit

Surprised Amazon allowed that name.
PAISAL07/07/2020 13:07

Surprised Amazon allowed that name.

they obvs used that name so that people who quick scan the page will read it as amazon
Too good to be true, but almost tempted to order as very curious what will arrive!

Have reported seller for passing off using the "Tell us what you think about this page" link at the bottom of the seller page (amazon.com/for…a1d for me, might be different for you).
Edited by: "K_A_T" 7th Jul
I ordered 2, we'll see, not worried about issues, amazon should cover it if it doesn't arrive or is a different item. Allegedly UK based stock so should arrive by Tuesday.
dcx_badass07/07/2020 16:18

I ordered 2, we'll see, not worried about issues, amazon should cover it …I ordered 2, we'll see, not worried about issues, amazon should cover it if it doesn't arrive or is a different item. Allegedly UK based stock so should arrive by Tuesday.

Tell us what happens.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants