Groups
    EXPIRED

WD 250GB USB Portable External Hard Drive

Is this good enough & is this cheapest?

amazon.co.uk/dp/…asn

8 Comments

i bought a 2.5" 320gb from Currys for a £ or 2 less, they had a few in thier discontinued/clearance area.

Original Poster

richp;6365233

i bought a 2.5" 320gb from Currys for a £ or 2 less, they had a few in … i bought a 2.5" 320gb from Currys for a £ or 2 less, they had a few in thier discontinued/clearance area.

I am not fussy about the storage space. Even a 160GB would be fine for me.
    Just didnt want to spend over the 40£ mark.

Ebuyer are doing a Seagate 250GB one for £39.99, but then you have a few pounds postage unless you go above £50. Or does it have to be a WD drive.?

Forgot to add, I just bought a WD 320gig Elements drive from Tesco direct. £49.97 plus added something to take it over the £50 mark (baby teats are 68p or DVD cases for 97p) and then you can use the £5 off voucher TDX-DRET and and free delivery to your local store and should work out about £46 odds.

Original Poster

No fuss about the Brand.
    I assume Seagate will be good enough & reliable.

Had a couple of Seagate drives without issue. I always find you get mixed opinions with the regards to the different makes of drive.

If i were you.. If your getting something else you require from Ebuyer that takes it over the £50 mark to get the postage then get the Seagate one. If your not and need to pay postage I would get the Western Dig one from Amazon. But really I would go for the Western Dig 320gig one on Tesco using the £5 voucher for £46ish depending what you add to take it over £50. Also quidco with Tesco too. But then again you might not want to travel to a Tesco on Thurs/Friday to pick it up or your local one could be miles away.

Oh I don`t know................................:whistling::thumbsup::p

Original Poster

richp;6365233

i bought a 2.5" 320gb from Currys for a £ or 2 less, they had a few in … i bought a 2.5" 320gb from Currys for a £ or 2 less, they had a few in thier discontinued/clearance area.

Will4long;6366687

Had a couple of Seagate drives without issue. I always find you get mixed … Had a couple of Seagate drives without issue. I always find you get mixed opinions with the regards to the different makes of drive.If i were you.. If your getting something else you require from Ebuyer that takes it over the £50 mark to get the postage then get the Seagate one. If your not and need to pay postage I would get the Western Dig one from Amazon. But really I would go for the Western Dig 320gig one on Tesco using the £5 voucher for £46ish depending what you add to take it over £50. Also quidco with Tesco too. But then again you might not want to travel to a Tesco on Thurs/Friday to pick it up or your local one could be miles away. Oh I don`t know................................:whistling::thumbsup::p

Have some rep for the wonderful help. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jury service1316
      2. Decent Mp3 Player?911
      3. What would be HELL to you?22
      4. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother22

See more discussions