We Buy Any Car .com

Found 13th Oct 2009
Hi All
Seen the above site and thinking of selling to them has any of you had or heard of anyone dealing with them.
Thanks

1. Misc
  2. Car
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Car
15 Comments

they tell you one price over the phone ie £5000, you think great, head down to the place where they sort you out. Then they look at your car and offer you £3500:| its a con

I totally agree with Cribert, they ripped me well and truly off! Dont use them.

I havnt heard of anyone dealing with them...but i have heard the song..and anyone that come up with such a bangin tune should be trustworthy in my book...buzzzzzin

We Buy Any Car We Buy Any Car We Buy Any Car We Buy Any Car We Buy Any Car We Buy Any Car We Buy Any Car We Buy Any Car We Buy Any Car We Buy Any Car We Buy Any Car We Buy Any Car
We Buy Any Car We Buy Any Car We Buy Any Car We Buy Any Car We Buy Any Car We Buy Any Car

love that song :whistling:

cribert;6561948

they tell you one price over the phone ie £5000, you think great, head … they tell you one price over the phone ie £5000, you think great, head down to the place where they sort you out. Then they look at your car and offer you £3500:| its a con

FatRocker;6561954

I totally agree with Cribert, they ripped me well and truly off! Dont use … I totally agree with Cribert, they ripped me well and truly off! Dont use them.

+1

They tell you there's all sorts wrong etc. I saw 4 people walk out before us!

http://oceana.org/uploads/pics/sharks_02.jpg

ridgerama;6561958

We Buy Any Car We Buy Any Car We Buy Any Car We Buy Any Car We Buy Any … We Buy Any Car We Buy Any Car We Buy Any Car We Buy Any Car We Buy Any Car We Buy Any Car We Buy Any Car We Buy Any Car We Buy Any Car We Buy Any Car We Buy Any Car We Buy Any CarWe Buy Any Car We Buy Any Car We Buy Any Car We Buy Any Car We Buy Any Car We Buy Any Carlove that song :whistling:

thanks for that:-D

lol, they will offer you the lowest of low prices for your car - sell it privately !!

Banned

FatRocker;6561954

I totally agree with Cribert, they ripped me well and truly off! Dont use … I totally agree with Cribert, they ripped me well and truly off! Dont use them.

you can only get ripped off by accepting their ridiculously low offer..................

Only if it was a "non-runner" would i go to them.

Original Poster

Thanks all, glad I asked. Now I definitely will not bother:roll::-D

dimebars;6562149

you can only get ripped off by accepting their ridiculously low … you can only get ripped off by accepting their ridiculously low offer..................

That is true, but I had already got my new car and the "nearest" drop off point was 60 miles away from me!

So they kind of had me over the proverbial barrel! :whistling::

sell it privately they offered me £250 for a suzuki vitara i then sold it privately for £850.there are many free sites to sell on like freeads,loot,gumtree etc

Banned

I'll buy any house.

PM the details.............. [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Silver"](But don't expect more than £30 per house!)[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition811047
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 46 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313
    3. Enter to win an iPhone X Anker competition33
    4. Win £500 worth of goods from RAF Museum's shop66

See more discussions