Groups

We came 5th in the Eurovision Song Contest...!!

Lloyd Webber or not..... Am I on my own by not caring about that competition??

26 Comments

I think I saw a post earlier re: The Eurovision etc ;-)

maxmix

nah id otn care eithers to be hhonest never have done never will do like i said earlier, the most ive watched of the eurovision was terry wogans coc k up last ear when he announced the wrong uk entry

Original Poster

And I've found out Germany gave us 7 out of a poss 12...!! (I loved Wogan's f##k up last year!)

cw9652;5236127

And I've found out Germany gave us 7 out of a poss 12...!! (I loved … And I've found out Germany gave us 7 out of a poss 12...!! (I loved Wogan's f##k up last year!)

yeah it was good lol

cw9652;5236151

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch55p8Y_MCQ

ahhh ace!

Original Poster

Wonder why he gave it all up... (Was.. Um, Asked to leave)!!

cw9652;5236162

Wonder why he gave it all up... (Was.. Um, Asked to leave)!!

just some things are a msytery. we'll never know ( unless the link is clicked)

Original Poster

shosie;5236163

just some things are a msytery. we'll never know ( unless the link is … just some things are a msytery. we'll never know ( unless the link is clicked)

Do you reckon that clip was played in his disciplinary hearing !!

cw9652;5236171

Do you reckon that clip was played in his disciplinary hearing !!

Most probably. He probaly woulda thought it was the wrong clip because scooch one in that one

Original Poster

shosie;5236174

Most probably. He probaly woulda thought it was the wrong clip because … Most probably. He probaly woulda thought it was the wrong clip because scooch one in that one

Or was it Cyndi?? I still think he's unsure

cw9652;5236180

Or was it Cyndi?? I still think he's unsure

i could unserstand why he got them mixed up, i mean they do sound kinds the same,

Original Poster

But at least the great 'EuroVision Mgt' have replaced him with an other upstanding Gentleman.. Graham Norton..

cw9652;5236194

But at least the great 'EuroVision Mgt' have replaced him with an other … But at least the great 'EuroVision Mgt' have replaced him with an other upstanding Gentleman.. Graham Norton..

ahhh i didnt watch so i dont know? yeah good enough choice

Original Poster

shosie;5236198

ahhh i didnt watch so i dont know? yeah good enough choice

Really .. :?

cw9652;5236202

Really .. :?

really i didnt watch it?
    or really i i think graham nortons a good choice?

Original Poster

The latter!!

cw9652;5236206

The latter!!

yeah why not better than wogan

Original Poster

Ok.. Terry Wogan. Years of experience, respected. A known 'Pro' (Except for our talk earlier) - Replaced with Graham Norton... It doesn't seem the obvious choice!!

cw9652;5236225

Ok.. Terry Wogan. Years of experience, respected. A known 'Pro' (Except … Ok.. Terry Wogan. Years of experience, respected. A known 'Pro' (Except for our talk earlier) - Replaced with Graham Norton... It doesn't seem the obvious choice!!

maybe cos graham norton already had a few contracts with the beeb?

why wasnt china in this

monkeybrains;5236275

why wasnt china in this

Not in Europe

I lost interest after this travesty of a result ,null point behave it was not that bad.
    youtube.com/wat…x=2

Banned

Wouldn't we win if we just put a decent act in?

Clearly we've wised up to the fact that hosting it is more money and effort than it's worth. Well done Britain - long may we not win.

didnt the rules change after last years fiasco with the eastern europeans voting for eachother??????

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;5236504

Not in Europe

proof
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30120
      2. BioShock 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition Announced.11
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1741
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …99191

See more discussions